by Sanket Shah on 2013-05-06
This is a great point and shoot camera for the novice people who like to play it rough.
- It works very well underwater and I took some videos using it during scuba diving. It doesn't provide an extensive mounting like GoPro camera's which come at about same price but works well if you can carry it around.
- The GPS works well saving EXIF data into images which make upload online a breeze but will creep you out on your privacy. So use GPS only if you want others to know your location. The Maps are quite helpful.
- The wifi doesn't connect to existing wifi networks but makes one of its own and lets your smartphone connect to it to take images from a distance. This is a useful feature but don't be mislead by wifi here.
- The pouch is not that great but works ok.
- The screen works well in shade and sunlight and is big enough to give you a good display.
- Some menus are tough to navigate specially to change modes.
All in all, a good buy for people looking for something that will survive tough weathers like treks in monsoon, underwater imagery, biking etc. Only problem is to find a secure way to mount it.
by RAMAN ADHIKARY on 2014-05-21
YES IT'S WATER PROOF, CAMERA FEATURES ARE GREAT , CAMERA ARE GOOD IN UNDER WATER AND NORMAL .
BUT THE UNDER WATER VIDEO QUALITY IS A LITTLE BIT LOW ,
RELAY HARDY AND SHAKE PROOF.
BATTERY DEPENDS ON WEATHER CONDITION.
Cool underwater videos and pics and 240 fps videos
by Mathew Peedikayil on 2014-05-08
This little Nikon Camera is perfect for any weather and also for underwater photography and videos. The battery lasts over a week with average use. The underwater videos are great. As a still camera it does fumble especially when trying to macro focus.
It can take video at 60, 120 and 240 fps, though for a limited time, and needs very bright lighting for the faster frame rates. So indoors or in the evenings you may not see anything if you shoot at 240 fps.
Makes a great gift for your kids. Virtually indestructible!
Good Product For the price
by Harisankar Kumar on 2014-05-07
Good one, the only problem is the battery, very low quantity, if u use flash... i recommend u to buy 2 or 3 if u r planning for a long night photographs. other than, it is good
by Nitin Mittal on 2014-04-01
Took it on a holiday.. read it Beach Holiday.. didn't exploit it much.. was scared by my first time diving experience, hence relied on the experts camera.. need to test real underwater capabilities.. did submerge it under a feet deep in sea water.. took clear pics.. fingers crossed..
GOOD CAMERA NIKON COOLPIX AW110
by Joel Miranda on 2014-03-15
Excellent camera for underwater shots ... amazing video recording. Sturdy excellent features. The delivery took longer than expected but ...the flipkart customer care were very helpful .
by AJAY KUMAR on 2014-02-11
Picture Quality is very poor. Please only purchase this product if you really needs to take under water images.
View all 7 Reviews