by Akhil Tej on 2016-12-05
Awesome product from Sony ....
by Flipkart Customer on 2016-11-28
View all 2 Reviews
Awesome camera with great picture quality
by Prashanth on 2016-04-14
Awesome camera with great picture quality. Few niggles and insanely difficult to use menu.
Still not able to find some advertised features thanks to the complex menu system.
Get a few spare batteries as it dies out too quickly.
Could be priced a little better though.
by Rajasik N. on 2016-10-12
Delivered within 24 hours. And did a trip to the Himalayas with this camera. This is the perfect travel camera. Hats off to sony ! The mark V is now out with a superior auto focus, so anyone looking at this should have a look at the Rx100 V.
Best Compact Camera Ever Made..but Very Expensive
by Mac Reviews on 2015-08-25
Sony RX100 Mark 4 looks and feels like it's predecessor RX100 Mark 3. You can hardly notice any differences when looking at them side by side. All the new changes in the Mark 4 RX100 is inside the camera.
RX100 Mark 4 now has a 20.1MP 1" type stacked CMOS sensor and comes with the same F1.8-2.8 24-70mm equivalent Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens as Mark 3. Thanks to this new Stacked Sensor, Mark 4 can now shoot 4K Videos, 1000fps Slow motion vids, 16FPS continuous shots etc. Like the older RX100, it has a Tilting LCD Screen and a High Quality Pop up OLED View FInder.
#Some things to Note
1) 4K Recording Quality is awesome, but limited to 5 Mins...and it overheats after a 3-4 times of 5mins 4K recording and pops up "Internal Temp High. Allow it to Cool". Since it records high amounts of Data, you would need super fast, expensive cards. To know what cards you can use with RX100 in order to use all these functionalities check out this Review here - http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sony-cybershot-dsc-rx100-iv
2) 1000FPS Slow Motion Capability is Great, but the quality of the vid at that high frame rate is not good. However, you can use slower Slow motion speeds that gives better quality videos.
3) Built in ND Filter
4) Very Sharp EVF which is great, but since it's small, it is not that comforting to look through it always.
5) Very Expensive. In India, the price difference between the Mark 3 and Mark 4 is around 14K
6) No Touchscreen ( why Sony? why? )
7) Fast AutoFocus
8) Get some extra Batteries. Battery life is not Good.
9) Image Stabilization
10) Image Quality is Top-notch for a camera this small.
Should you buy this over a DSLR?
RX100 has a smaller sensor comparing to many Mid-range DSLRs / Mirroless Cameras. So in real world scenarios, you are gonna get better low light performance and depth of field from a DSLR than from a smaller sensor camera like RX100. If you travel a lot and budget is not an issue, want the best, compact, high quality camera in your pocket, this is the best you can get currently in the market.
Very happy with this camera
by Vikram on 2016-10-07
Very happy with this camera. Fits in my pocket, has great image quality, and is one of the most versatile cameras around. Can be totally modified to suit your shooting needs. Highly recommended.
by Dr Vineet Marwaha on 2016-04-04
Great camera. Superfine low light pics. Easy to handle. Yet to explore ful capabilites
by Amazon Customer on 2016-12-23
I need a typord
by Amazon Customer on 2016-02-13
Imagine the frustration when you buy a 60k camera and it doesn't come with a memory Cas as printed on the pack and non of your other memory cards are compatible.
View all 7 Reviews