An excellent budget camera
by Anup Debnath on 2012-01-10
1) Takes sharp and bright pics in broad daylight.
2) Indoor photographs are average but not bad for a budget camera.
3) Huge 14 megapixel resolution.
4) Auto ISO works very well in adjusting the exposure level depending on environment lighting conditions. Manual ISO selection is rarely necessary.
5) Indoor photographs at close range come alive with flash.
6) Settings are easy to understand and change. The touchscreen LCD is convenient in this regard.
1) Low light photography is very poor. Indoor photographs appear grainy when seen on a computer screen.
2) Only 8min of video recording is possible at 720p irrespective of the size of your memory card. An absurd limitation considering many other Coolpix models can record atleast 30 mins.
3) Low light and indoor video quality is extremely poor and grainy making it only usable only outdoors.
4) Unless I am missing something, flash does not work in video mode.
5) Electronic VR which is supposed to stabilize image is flaky as best and not as effective as I had expected.
Bottomline: If you are normally used to taking shots with your high end mobile camera and looking for a step up but don't intend to break the bank, this is a very good investment as it takes excellent snaps for most practical purposes. If low light photography or extended video recording is your thing, then this camera is not the answer.
Nikon Coolpix s4150 review
by Akhilesh Malladi on 2011-11-08
i bought this cam on nov,2011.
pros: Awesome features. if u compare it with sony w530 which is giving the same features, nikon has hd movie recording(only 8 mins), good night exposure and touch interface. so go for it instead of sony.
cons: though optical zoom is 5x, image blurs and shakes mostly if u zoom a lot. hd movie recording is only 8 mins.
by KRISHNA RAUTH on 2011-12-23
No words to say about this camera.Its just incredible.I love my NIKON.Awesome features,Touch display,picture quality,video quality.Everything is too good in this much of price.And I don't think that the price is high.Too good camera.
Good product except video feature
by vinod kumar on 2011-12-17
I bought the camera through flip cart in the last month. All the features are very good and its very user friendly. the only drawback is the video records. A 4GB memory card can store maximum of 10min video in AVI format.Video clarity also less.
Worth for money.
by deepak dalvi on 2016-10-14
Awesome Product...Fantastic Service
by Chetan Ghai on 2012-07-01
I had purchased this camera 6 months back...and have been using the same frequently all the features are fine..the only hitch i had before purchasing a touch-screen cam which i think most of us would have- was whether it will be comfortable in handling i.e taking snaps, zoom in and out..but no need to worry it hardly makes any difference...
and service of Flipkart...I ordered it on saturday afternoon and I got it on Monday...keep it up flipkart..looking forward for more shopping this awesome online store...
by Shivan Sawant on 2012-02-01
i have bought this cam from flipkart,i got it delivered within 2 days .....thanx flipkart :)
talking about the cam,its just awesome,image clearity is too good.video resolution too is gud.the camera has 20 different image modes,morever it has a touch input
View all 7 Reviews