I converted my religion and welcome you to do so.
by Arindam Bhattacharjee on 2015-08-07
I was in the market for a laptop after my old Dell kicked. The prime criteria for me was it had to be thin and light (preferably without a DVD drive; seriously, it's 2015!), be of really good built quality (my Dell had patches of paint coming off) and have great battery life (another source of frustration). With Windows 10 sounding exciting, I was looking for Windows laptops like the Dell XPS 13 or the Surface 3. Another option that struck me was the Lenovo U41, which sounded good in paper as a great budget option. Then came the thought: why not buy a MacBook and be done with it? I don't play games, ever; so definitely don't need some killer graphics. It has a benchmark battery life and is very much portable. Surface 3 is unfortunately not available in India, nor is XPS 13 without the touchscreen. I skipped the U41 and landed straight into OS X territory with my first Mac. This brings us to the actual review:
BUILT: Unbelievably thin, unbelievably light. And I can't stress this point enough. Ever felt the need of casually tucking your laptop in a messenger bag and go grab a cup of coffee? This is a godsend for those purposes. The built is textbook Apple and I'll stop right there.
DISPLAY: At 127 PPI it's nowhere near Retina territory, and frankly pixels are visible in small texts.But it's still miles better than the horrible 1366/768 resolution that every damn piece of Windows PCs pack in their gigantic 15.6" displays. Compare the font rendering of Windows 10 and OS X and you'll be taken aback at how horrible the Windows ones look. Viewing angles are pretty good considering its a TN panel and not IPS. Colors cover about 60% of the Adobe gamut so a tad dull. But so are most other displays at this range. I just wish they trim the bezels a little in the next generation, it's distractingly huge (but pretty).
INPUT: The keyboard is charm to type. Keys have great travel, are well-separated and backlighting is good (although a little bluish for my taste). The trackpad is the greatest trackpad in the history of trackpads (barring the Force Touch trackpad found on the MBPs). It's very precise, almost like a capacitive touchscreen. Combine that with the cool (and lifesaver) multitouch gestures in OS X and you'll never buy a PC again. Webcam is okay (could use a higher res) but dynamic range is still better than most webcams I checked. I just wish they added one more USB port or an HDMI, but whatever.
PERFORMANCE: I'll cut short here and just say it has never stuttered on me. The Broadwell Core i5 glides through all day-to-day tasks and is helped immensely by the PCIe SSD. Boot times are 8-10 seconds from cold and 1 second from sleep. RAM felt adequate too for my needs. The caveat I hope they improve is let go the 128GB as the base model, which is too low for todays' standards. If you want a better review, check out Anandtech or a host of other sites. The speakers are hidden beneath the hinge of the clamshell, just opposite to the air vents, and seems like a very clever design choice. The system never actually heated up, even during multi-core processing; and I never heard the fan running audibly. And, I may sound a little fanboyish here, but the speakers are one of the best speakers I've listened to on a laptop.
BATTERY LIFE: Apple doesn't exaggerate when they say it gives 12h battery life. I have this weird situation now where my smartphone dies quicker while this laptop runs without cords like a monster. The Broadwell chip being a ULV processor with an extremely low TDP, has a major role in maintaining such battery backup. Even after watching a couple of movies and TV shows, the battery gave ~8h of juice, which is unbelievable. Oh, and battery drain during sleep is zilch, zero, nada.
All in all, these is the best ultrabook out there right now (barring the XPS 13 in some cases) and if you want your $1000 to show off in a piece of glowing logo every time you're doing something, look no further. It has serious style, it has utmost purpose and it brilliantly delivers. That is one winning combo.
Excellent Value for money + Performance makes this is a worthy proposition.
by Kanwar Anand on 2015-06-19
I own both the Macbook Air and Macbook Pro Retina so I decided I should have a comparison for people looking to buy a new macbook to upgrade or their first macbook...
Here are some reasons you should choose this version over the MBP Retina -
a) 12 hour battery life is a lot. That is more than your iPad Air. The brightness on the Macbook Air is more than the brightness on your Macbook Pro.
b) This is considerably cheaper than the Retina Macbook. While the screen is not as clear and distinct as the Retina Macbook's, I think it is sufficient to handle everything. You can say, if you have never seen the Retina Macbook Pro or used it, you will not notice the difference and will never feel anything is missing
c) This is much lighter, that means you will grab at this more often than your Macbook Pro.
d) The Hard disk drives both use Solid State Drives which means for 80% of daily tasks the speed are same. Owing to the fact that the Macbook Pro has a better processor, it is more capable of handling video editing tasks
e) The Keyboard on my macbook air I prefer over the keyboard on the Macbook Pro Retina. Don't get me wrong. Both are essentially spaced the same way but the surface where your palm rests is lighter/thinner and keystrokes seem more accurate on the macbook air.
Are you still reviewing it? Just buy it!!
by Prakhar Singh on 2016-03-13
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be just seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart and Apple MacBook Air is one of those. This machine seems alien made. I will tell you 8 reasons why to buy this beauty and if you still feel that buying this machine is paying through the nose for you then its high time to chew the cud.
1. Aesthetics: This is the most haloed feature of the MacBook Air. It looks so elegant and stylish that you will fall in love with this the time you receive it. You might have watch this beauty in Apple stores or on Youtube videos while reviewing it but the feel of owning one will make you so much attach to it. Before coming to the machine let me talk about its packaging. If you have read the book 'Steve Jobs' by Walter Isaacson you must have pretty good idea of how much serious they are about it. This applies to other Apple products as well. You can virtually watch this on Youtube unboxing video of MacBook Air :). Now coming to the machine it weigh just 1.4 Kg and is so slim that it will make you wonder about the extraordinary work by Apple engineers and designers. It's aluminium body is just breath taking and feel so smooth that every time you feel and touch, it will give you the feeling of sheer class.
2. Keyboard: The unique keyboard has ample spacing between the keys and keystrokes are so comforting that if you are a writer or one who loves to write then this keyboard will become your best friend. In addition to that the backlighting on the keyboard adds more to your comfort (Though this feature is not exclusive to Air you get this in Pro versions too)
3. Screen: It comes in two screen sizes i.e. 11 inch and 13 inch. I got the 13 inch as per my requirement. I would also advice you to buy 13 inch unless you need ultra portable device and you are on the run every second. This advice comes from the fact that 13 inch offers large screen in addition to ample space for your palms while typing and as far as portability is concerned I had never encountered any problems while carrying the 13 inch. Gets slide into my bag and I run. But if you feel 11 inch is suitable for you then you can buy that too. No issues whatsoever. Now moving to the screen resolution this machine does not come with retina display that means no 1080p display but that doesn't mean you get bad screen resolution. The screen looks so bright and fantastic that you won't regret if you miss buying one with retina display. In fact so many of my friends complimented about the display. But If 1080p display is one your requirement and you can't compromise that then you can go for MacBook Pro Retina display or other windows counterpart with that feature.
4. Battery: The MacBook Air comes with lithium-air polymer battery and the battery life it has is unparalleled to none. Mine 13 inch model provide 10 hours when I use it so extensively like watching movies, Youtube videos and browsing internet. Though if you do normal stuffs like writing and Facebook it easily goes 12 hours or more. Though while buying we didn't have much emphasise on battery as we all live in cities where electricity supply is not an issue (exception may exist :)). But once you buy this you will love the feature of 12 hour battery life so much that sometimes you forget to plug in for more than one week and you will be like thats simply wow!
5. Mouse Pad: Goes by monicker of track pad too is just phenomenal. This takes you to different world of computer experience. Before using it I could never wondered that so many things can be done just by touching your fingers on that extra smooth aluminium. It is just made to perfection (Though this feature is not exclusive to Air you get this in Pro versions too)
6. Mac OS X: If you are a hardcore windows user and never seen or used a Mac OS then as per my experience this should be of no concern. This is the most simplest OS you will use with Unix as its base. If you are still concerned then for any help you can watch Youtube videos on how to use Mac OS. You will find plethora of videos on this explaining nitty gritty of every thing. Now once you get accustom to this OS then you will find windows like the machine of medieval times. Some might think that this is hyperbole but I leave that for you to experience (Though this feature is not exclusive to Air you get this in Pro versions too)
7. Sound: It comes with stereo speakers whose sound is so mellifluous that you will wonder how they manage to keep such awesome speakers in this small machine. They are sufficiently loud (don't expect a loudspeaker, they are enough for daily use). In fact ironically Air speakers are louder than Pro one. I have witnessed the same in Apple stores. If you want to do some reality check on this then you can rush to your nearby Apple store anytime soon.
8. Processing: This device is loaded with 1.5 Ghz clock speed dual core i5 processor. Now for some tech specifics this seem to be an inferior choice when compare to other machines of same price range. I request not to get confused on this and get stuck in a quagmire. The hardware software integration in all Apple devices are so perfect that they work so flawless. Same is the case with Air and if your requirements doesn''t include high end games or data loaded software to run then this will work perfectly fine without even lagging for a second (If you use some other Apple device like iPhone or iPad then you must know it all on integration part). To give you an insight on this the reboot time of this machine is in seconds.
As all the great things comes with some Achilles' heal, Apple MacBook Air is no exception. It just has 2 USB ports that can put you in trouble if you want to connect multiple USB drives at a single time (Though you can use connectors for that). It also lacks LAN connector slot, so you cannot connect your LAN via this unless you possess connectors. Moreover it comes with the storage capacity of just 128/256 GB and you have to definitely get one external hard disk to manage your data.
Final Verdict: If you are looking for a laptop that provides style, ease and simplicity then this one is for you. The feel you get after using it will be simply amazing. But if you are one with gaming end then please don't get this. Apple MacBook Air is not meant to play games. I would strongly suggest this laptop to the one who reads and writes a lot in addition to web browsing with video streaming for marvellous feel and work.
If you feel the Apple MacBook Air is made for you then hit the nail on the head and buy it.
Moreover if you are buying MacBook Air then please keep Thumbs Up!!
For more queries you can mail me on email@example.com.
You will love it for the thin profile
by Akhil on 2015-07-01
You will love it for the thin profile, to damn awesome. Compared to other laptops it weighs a lot less thus easy to carry around and the battery performance is awesome. It takes only about 3-4hrs to charge it 100% and you would get more than 10hrs battery :). If your coming from windows os you would take sometime to get along.Do google about the limitations of OS X, for example no native support for android phones, no ntfs write etc. The device is absolutely gorgeous and you would really love it :). Amazon packing and delivery is excellent !!
Excptnal laptop to buy if U have the budget; if you don; there is definitely something better suiting U, do not be dissapointed
by Premjot Singh on 2015-07-09
Before I start, Please make sure that you monitor the price of this product at least for a week before buying coz it fluctuates so much, i bought it for 74699 and the next day it was 70497 and then again 72499. So add monitor the price trend and then buy.
My View, if you have the budget, this is something you should go for, unless u are not so adamant about sticking onto windows. I never meant that windows is an injured OS but using YOSEMITE you will just fall in love with it. I myself use windows in office for almost 8 hours each day but I feel MAC OS X is rather easy to use.
1. On the hardware front: there will be no complains at all coz its the HARDWARE FOR THE SOFTWARE bundled so perfect that you are not going to complain about anything.
2. Battery backup: I get close to 10-12 hours depending what I am streaming and watching, obviously SKYPE calls consume more power and heats the left side of the laptop a little (anyother laptop would).
3.Processing and RAM: Its flawless, apps open blazing fast even if you open them all at the same time. Thanks to the SSD that is 2* faster than previous generation, I get around (sometimes more) 1100MB/S and 700MB/s write speeds.
4. Screen too is good dark levels are best than what u will find on most laptops.
Over all I have no complains about the laptop I have been using it for a month, except for that skype calls it gets a little heated but if you are in a AC room, it does not matter and outside too its not that it restarts or crashes coz of heat it works pretty well.
you can buy Apple care protection plan too, as the macbook's battery is also covered now. They will change it if it does not retain 80% of the charge.
I guess it was some deal going on at that time and I can't stress how happy I am that I decided to get it back ...
by Ritika on 2015-12-17
Okay so I'll be honest I have been procrastinating about this review for quite some time now. Partly because I wanted to use it for some time and see how it works and also cause I'm lazy to be honest. So if you're planning to buy this please read this review. Here it goes.
1. Firstly, I was kinda surprised after I opened the link for the product, because I remember getting it from Amazon for about 59k. I guess it was some deal going on at that time and I can't stress how happy I am that I decided to get it back then. I guess about 6 months ago. Thanks amazon!!
So about the Laptop itself, I have this to say:
1. After 6 months of use, it has not slowed down or given me any trouble of any kind at all. It super easy and user friendly and its very east to switch from Windows to Mac, which is what I did. So don't worry about that, easy as pie.
Lets just get to the USP of the Macbook Air, it's unbelievably thin and for it's full Aluminium body, it's pretty light, but not overly so. It feels sturdy and durable. My previous HP was like a rock and I do not miss it at all. The metallic body feels great and does not scratch.
It's awesome. I DO work on my Macbook quite extensively, If I'm not doing reports or writing emails, then I'm blasting the speakers at full volume pretty much 5-6 hrs a day. And even after all of that, I only charge it once in two days, and the charging speed is pretty good too, so I'm super happy with that. There are several tricks to keep your battery going as long as possible, keep the brightness down, keep the keyboard backlight down, turn off the wifi when you are not using it, etc. I DO not do all of this, just while I'm travelling. Also the battery does NOT drain during the sleep mode. How dandy is that?!
It's pretty crisp and clear at 127 PPI, but don't expect Retina quality at this price range. Even so It's pretty good for me and I am not a gamer so I'm not particularly concerned about the graphics quality. To each his own I guess. I watch a lot of movies and series though and I've never felt that the picture quality was not good enough. It's definitely a treat to watch Blu Ray's in it.
I previously owned a HP laptop with BEATS AUDIO and i'll have to confess nothing will compare to that. But let's be honest that's Beats and it is unbeatable. Having said that, I still feel that the Macbook Air Speakers pack quite a punch and are pretty powerful for a set of speakers that are not even visible ( they are hidden underneath the hinge), and it's a quite an ingenious design. They are loud enough for my mom to shout from the other room to turn the volume down. The sound quality is very good as well. No complaints there.
KEYBOARD AND TRACKPAD:
Track pad is multi touch and so much fun to operate and easy to do so. It's super efficient and smooth and I have never had a problem or complaint with it.
The Keyboard is well built and what I really like is that the keys are well spaced out, and not very close to each other, which makes typing very very easy and honestly, this has made the biggest difference for me cause I've always been terrible at typing and with this Keyboard I've really really improved, I'm not kidding right now. The backlight feature is good so you can type easily in bad light or even in the dark.
SOFTWARE AND PERFORMANCE.
El Capitan is now here and I upgraded a few months back when It came out. It's super smooth and easy to use as was the previous system and one of the major differences is that you can open and work in two multiple apps at the same time using Split View and this is seriously awesome. While typing my reports its honestly very irritating when you have to close and reopen some windows multiple times, to keep finding the info that you're typing.
PAGES is the WORD equivalent and very easy to use. You can convert it into a word doc or any other doc with the click of a button and same with Numbers( Convert to Excel easily) and Keynote (convert to PPT easily). I do not miss Microsoft office even though I have a lot of reports and data sheets to work on. At least you don't have to purchase them, they come preinstalled, unlike Microsoft Office (yes I'm looking at you Microsoft).
The system has never hanged or stopped midway and I have never felt the need to put an antivirus in it. Boot time is super fast, around 7 seconds I think? And it wakes up from sleep like lightening.
If you're still reading then I'm presuming that by now you're probably thinking she's some kind of an Apple fangirl. Well no, as far as Apple is concerned, I'm not really into them that much as a lot of people are, and I respect that. Like I said previously, To each his own. But even I know enough to confidently say that the Macbook Air is one of the best laptops in the market right now. It's probably a bit more pricey than other Laptops, but I feel it covers up for that with it's performance. I'm probably forgetting to mention something in the review but I'll be sure to update it later if I have some essential feedback. Cheers!
Best investment I have ever made
by Rohit iyer on 2016-03-23
I am not a apple fan boy. I do not like the iPhones, But this device is miles different from its phone counterparts. While Android beats iPhone for me, Windows is nowhere close to macbook. This is not a bais, it is simply a fact that was visible, after I purchased a Macbook Air.
Before I begin a product review, I would like to give a grand Kudos to Amazon.com and the Seller Silcare to deliver this product to me in 2 business days. Ordered on 14th of March, with the Macbook arriving at my place by 16th afternoon. That's blazing fast!!
Coming to the review, I won't be placing any details of specs and performance, since most of these info are already available online and with other reviewers.
My review would be focussed more on the User POV, ranging on the ecosystem of macbook and ups and downs of the OS, hardware and Apple community.
The Macbook air simply feels premium. It feels like it was made with every single inch of precaution and well worked thought process. The design is simply stunning and feel of object seems perfect. The aluminium covering feels a little weak though, scratches will easily stick if not taken care. Hence, I would suggest you take a high quality cover for your macbook. I bought a black Rubberized case (Images attached for your reference). I also bought a micro sd to expand its memory. The issue over here is that the Adapter for the microSD is not a latch on adapter, instead a press fit one. This implies that, unlike most laptops, it does not have the usual press to attach and remove. You simply insert and it starts. This is good but it is too easy to remove the MicroSD without the system latching on to it. To add to the Woe, the Adapter sticks out, a lot I should say. (images attached for your reference).
The 128GB Apple storage is blazing fast, topping at 1.32 GB/s! that is unbelievably fast. No issues at all from write or read speeds from this device.
The OS is an absolute breeze. If you are new to the ecosystem, don't sweat. It might take you about a week or so to get used to, but by then you would appreciate the common sense Apple has used while making this product.
The trackpad gestures are amazing and convenient for internet browsing and photo editing situations like Photoshop, illustrator etc. while also being super duper accurate.
The keyboard to me seems standard, but in a lot of ways using the keyboard requires some pre training, because the shortcuts are different from the windows ones and they can be hassle in case you are new. Yet, It is not rocket science. The best part is you can configure the keyboard to your liking and change whatever, so much as to assign new ones through 3rd party apps like Alfred.
Speaking of Apps. Macbook has lots of important and useful apps to support you. SHAREit, facetime, iMessages, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, Alfred, Airdroid, etc, are few to speak of, having tremendous value to your Macbook. These apps feel rigid and well made. You also have your core apps like Adobe Suite, Office 2016, UTorrent, VLC etc. Adobe Suite is so much better in a Macbook than windows. It just feels perfect with the keyboard combinations and trackpad of this quality.
Office 2016, though, is the biggest concern for the OSX; It simply does not work! Macbook itself has a good native applications for Word, Excel and powerpoint objects. But, in case you have too much liking of it, Office 2016 has huge concerns and I simply did not move forward with it. I came up with a different solution. (Will discuss later in this review).
Lastly, If you have HDD with NTFS on it, you have another issue in your hand. NTFS HDDs can only be read, They cannot be written, unless a 3rd party app is purchased. Just letting you know before you buy this. (It isn't a big deal for me though).
Here is where Macbook shines like a beacon. Macbook gives complete authority, to the user, to install Windows 10 in it, without any constraint or void of warranty. This is super cool! Apple themselves are endorsing this. Windows 10 is much much much better on a mac than on any other manufacturer and booting windows 10 is marvellously easy, with zero hassles.
The trackpad and keyboard are great in windows 10. You can get all keyboard combination right off the bat, if you install the right software. I installed my office 2016 on this OS to avoid any particular issues of MacOSX. For me this is the ultimate peak of success of an ecosystem. To let other OS be installed in yours with absolute confidence. Kudos to Apple for this!
Battery life is a mindblowing average of 7-10 hours for me. The lightweight of the Macbook is simply a plus to the this incredible feat achieved. The endorsed is 12hr. It does go upto 11.5 if I dont use WiFi. I get up 7 if do use WiFi. Upto 5 if I use Wifi and high brightness. For me these numbers are simply amazing. Having a laptop with battery of your phone is simply amazing.
Because the macbook is mostly standard, you can Tons of accessories for your macbook, from Sleeves to Skins. Cases to keyboard guards. Docks, Adapters, and even apple cut out Decals to stylize your macbook. No other laptop can achieve this.
Final note, this laptop is meant for casual users. Don't even waste time on this machine, if gaming is on your mind. This device is too specific to wander to that universe.
Macbook Air is simply fantastic piece of device. I simply cannot endorse and reinstate the fact that you would never ever regret buying this device. Never!
+ Device seems utter premium. Design is marvellous.
+ Hardware is absolute solid; Keyboard, trackpad, camera are top notch.
+ Battery life is top of the class at 7-11 hours daily.
+ OSX is super easy to understand and has loads of useful elements created with a lot of common sense.
+ SSD storage is crazy fast at 1.32GB/s read speed. Write speed tops at 0.8 GB/s. Enough IMO.
+ You can boot up windows 10 without void of warranty. Apple completely endorses and accepts this.
+ Apps like iMessages, Facetime, SHAREit are a great addition to the OS.
+ Screen feels good and sharp.
+ Lightweight. No concerns to put this in a bag.
+ Standardization has ensured that Macbook get plenty of accessories to stylize and protect your macbook.
+ Apple standard charger is lightweight and does not feel heavy.
+ Fantastic attention to details by Apple.
+ Speakers are quite loud. Very top notch performance there.
- Office 2016 just does not work in Mac OSX. Not sure if Apple's or Microsoft's fault here. In any case Apple's own software is enough to do the work for the basic job.
- Font size is too small but this isn't Apple specific problem. Not giving rights to change font size of text is a Apple specific problem.
- Aluminum cover on the entire device seems to be too delicate. Need to put a cover to protect it. Lots of good options from Rubber to Wood available in the market.
- 4 GB RAM seems slightly low. Needs more RAM to work multiple apps at the same time
- microSD adapter sticks out a lot. You would need to buy one of those adapters which has minimal space to reduce this concern.
- OS does have some nuisances which isn't visible in Windows. This can solved by third party apps.
- Most third party apps are not free or even cheap.
-No NTFS write for HDDs. No native support for Android phones.
No device is perfect, but Macbook still achieves to be just close to perfection. For me, There is simply no device which can matches upto this beautiful, marvellous, mesmerizing piece of beauty. Used by mere mortals, Meant for Gods.
by Ashwini on 2015-05-20
I wanted a laptop that was fast, was light weighted, easier for a programmer to use.
Although I thought it was a bit expensive, considering the fact that you get much more storage space with other models in the market, 256GB was quite less. But take my word, what a laptop!!
Its fast, light, easy to use. It will save you tonnes of hours of frustration waiting to get things done on a windows laptop.
Things I love about it:
* The boot time - its like 10 seconds(Maximum!). Its fast, very fast.
* The backlit keyboard, easier to use at night.
* The battery, I keep forgetting where my charger is all the time.
* Light weight, you can carry it anywhere anytime
* Touch pad
Things i find a bit difficult:
* Lesser keys, if you are used to a larger keyboard, you might want to take sometime adjusting to this one.
No BackSpace, PgUp, PgDwn keys - learning shortcuts would help
* No DVD-CD reader/writer. Shouldn't matter unless your mom asks you to play an audio cd (O_O)
* thats it !!
And with amazon, it was quick and easy. I ordered it Saturday afternoon 4pm, got it 11 am next day.
And the packaging was great. Well done Amazon!
don't think twice, just go for it guys....
by arghya k. on 2015-12-15
i have been using it for the last one month, and can definitely claims it to be the best one i have ever had. this is my first apple product, and i fell in love with it, the moment i unboxed it.
value for money: 5/5
user friendly : definitely yes, worth my 5 stars in every possible ways
as rightly claimed startup time is only a few secs , courtesy the SDD flash storage, feature.
warranty: need not worry if you are getting it from amazon because the products are genieune and you get a 1 yr manufacture warranty on registering your product in the apple india website.
only cons or the thing which i didn't like is the only 128gb memory, but thats not a big deal if you're getting a external HDD.
lastly to sum up, i really happy with my buy.
definitely will recommend others for buying this, just that monitor the price for a week or so as the price fluctuates drastically in amazon.
Its so amazing. Delivered exactly as they mentioned. Very happy.
by Anshul Keche on 2015-09-05
I got this product ontime and the very next day with 100 bucks extra.
It was delivered with full n proper packing.
I have been a windows OS user since beginning for last 15 years.
I have been an iPhone 5 and then iPhone 6 user for last 2 years which helped me making my mind to go for MacBook coz m really happy wid iPhone.
Well its my first experience n i tell u it's really awesome n works amazingly flawless n impressively.
MacBook air which I bought for 67.3k is really worth and better than recently launched MacBook (retina display n usb type c).
Because it has got all the ports which we need day to day.
Battery performance is like 12 hours. M really overwhelmed with sound and performance.
Will recommend it to whosoever wanna buy. Go ahead. ??
View all 803 Reviews