by abdul waheed on 2016-03-07
Looks stylish. Initially came with Win 8 loaded and was bit slow with lot of pre installed apps. After upgrading to win 10 this one become a beast with 2GB dedicated Graph card. Touch is awesome and very responsive. Installed Sql Server and Visual studio and the speed never reduced. Boot time is less than 3 seconds. Wonder full notebook with awesome delivery. I would strongly recommend this product.
Review after 6 months of use -Asus F550CC-CJ979H
by Tj Wadhwani on 2016-10-16
I buy this Asus laptop at Rs 25193 with big discount around 10,000 less from actual i thanks for this to findyogi com website which tell me which laptop is good and from where you get at cheapest price and price comparison. Me and my sister both had buy this laptop because of big discount from flipkart. Now come to the point about Product review
1) Nice Touchscreen - laptop have not any issue with touchscreen it's very much good at this price range.
2) No heating issues at all - I used it from 6-8 hours as a day but i did't get any heating issues but when I play heavy games like Tomb raider after 1 and half hour its heating little bit more, otherwise for business purpose or for watching movies or browsing for long time than its don't give you chance to complain at all .
3) Speaker sound is ok - good for home like indoor but low for outdoor places for outdoor places you need headphones or other Bluetooth devices
4) High gaming graphic issues - Good for normal gaming like tomb raider i did't face any graphic issue in that but full high voltage games like "RISE OF TOMB RAIDER' have graphic problem on this laptop because it comes with graphic card but not with 2GB graphic card which not good for High voltage games Lovers.
5) Software - hardware combination is good , in other laptops mostly software hardware is not properly work together that's why laptop not fuctionning sometimes but like HAG, stopping and something that type of errors i didn't face in my laptop
1) charging is not good enough , it take 1 hour for charging and it running around 3 hours continously for normal use and gaming use its goes only 1 and half hour charging.
2) Bluetooth connectivity issues little bit for that i had do to connect my Bluetooth speakers i had to turn on and off 2,3 times which is something irritating .
3) Camera is poor in low light not as good as i expected.
In range of 25k to 30k its very good VALUE FOR MONEY but if you get this product price above 30k for this product in my genine opinoin i did't buy
Note: After buy you need to comfirm warranty from official Asus website or call ASUS customer care because which product i get is manufacturer in march 2015 but i buy it in april 2016 , I don't know which year manufactur product you get.
Like my comment If you feel it useful
by seshagiri challa on 2014-10-20
Hi my friends this is my review on asus computer battery backup is not good it did not come longer time either 3 cell or 6 cell it gave only 1 hour below and main drawback was speakers gave under computer sound was coming verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy low if you put 100%sound its not come
Good but old configration
by Tarun Kumar on 2016-03-03
The product has good quality very nice built
go for it guys
touch is good
but delivery by flipkart is not well is is declining day by day.
Out of warranty product - manufacture date of April 2014
by Mohuya Upadhyay on 2016-03-02
This is an in-box out of warranty product with a manufacture date of April 2014. If you buy this, you need to get warranty validated by ASUS at their discretion. I got this today, the keyboard is non-functioning and I am running between Flipkart and ASUS to get this fixed. ASUS says contact Flipkart. And Flipkart will contact me in 2 days!
View all 5 Reviews
by AbhiS on 2015-04-13
I find the offered price for this product interesting. But the title and description have a discrepancy. In the bullet points, it is mentioned as 13.3 inches fhd, anti glare screen but in title screen size is mentioned as 15.6 inches. Which is correct? I am looking for a display size of minimum 15 .6 ".
Not a Good Laptop i have Purchased this laptop on 19th July ...
by Jayesh baviskar on 2016-08-19
Not a Good Laptop
i have Purchased this laptop on 19th July 2015.
After Using for almost 1 year now i am facing very severe problems.
Now my half of keyboard keys has stopped working, i checked with professionals and got to know that it a hardware problem.
also colors of panel and touch pad gone. now laptop looks like i have purchased it 10 years ago.
very low quality of material is used to manufacture this laptop.
Best Laptop compare with other Brand!
by MRP Fitness on 2015-07-21
Good Product , nice look and slim.
little bit slow due to antivirus.i changed to K7 Antivirus.
Otherwise good product as my expect.
"Paisha Basul " Laptop.
Both Developer and Normal User can use this.
Good Product for the price....
by Pooja on 2016-09-29
I am reviewing it almost after a year of purchase. In the beginning when i used it was really good and i didn't had any issue but now its little slow. But it is the case with any laptop, so i am happy with this and it justify for the price it come.
Good workhorse. Great value at the price.
by Kindle Customer on 2015-05-04
Exactly how it was described.
Cant complaint. If I nitpick then there is a small issue with how the trackpad works and keeps bringing up the side bar.
by harsha on 2015-03-18
It was an amazing laptop in this price,,,
I am satisfied??????
by Bharatg on 2015-07-19
Lap is OK but processor speed is too slow and touch works fine ,good quality
by Amazon Customer on 2015-09-17
The laptop was usable only after 2 weeks. With next day delivery purchase.
by hari on 2015-07-09
It was a good product, The service of Amazon is really appreciable.
by Mark Twain on 2015-10-30
Go for it without second thought. Great product at Rs. 37500/-
View all 16 Reviews