i have used for about 5 days now.....this is laptop is performing just fine no...issue except the warranty.
* it is amazingly thin and lightweight even-though the spec.sheet said 2.6 kg.
* aluminium brushed finished feels like a high end laptop .
* though some review said the display is not very bright, i don't see any difference.
* a big SURPRISED for me was...it is back-lit keyboard (which i did not expect at all).
* battery is around 4 hrs backup with continuous browsing,youtube playing (good enough).
* sound quality is better than my previous sony vaio but nothing special.
But here's the DISAPOINTING part:
*when i registered my laptop to dell site, I only get warranty till 23rd dec 2015, which is approx. 4 months from my purchased(this is not acceptable flipkart....you promised 1 year accidental warranty). I raised a complaint in flipkart but its like talking to a rock. I hope I didn't get into any trouble during the warranty(not so warranty)period.
* what kind of delivery estimate is this, ordered on 10th sept, estimated delivery 23rd sept.( but delivered on 15th sept.). you almost make me cancel my order. its like ordering from china.
i give 4* just to the product, since it is so amazing, i will forgive the warranty issue....flipkart you can do better than this....whats with the biggest shopping site in india...i have put my faith in you...and you let me down....but i will forgive you this time...
"GO AND SIN NO MORE"
by ashish tewari on 2015-11-18
I am facing a same warranty problem as someone has already highlighted in his review . In my case I could not ignore this because I think seller is not reliable. After registering on the Dell's website the data shows that this product was shipped for India in September 2014 and warranty end date as Dec 2015. While I purchase this product recently few weeks back so I will expect it to last full one year. After I saw the previous review I did check with customer support about this issue but i was assured that there will not be any issue with the warranty problems, so i still went ahead and bought this. Have raised the complain to flipkart today and got the assurance that it will be resolved soon. waiting for the positive one.My rating will shoot up to 4 star if i get the solution.
About the product it looks good as if now. If you are already using some other laptop HP latitude etc you might feel the display is not that bright but i guess you could live with it. will share more later if possible.
misleading reviews ,config in dell site Vs what flipcart offers
by Swaminathan Narayanan on 2015-08-09
was checking digit.in and dell ,and also flipcart . The configuration mentioned in dell/digit inis 4th Gen ci7 , whereas flipcart sells wit 4thgen ci3 , totally clueless and lost, thus stopped buying