No driver CDs (Mother board or LAN/Audio) with the pack. With out the same it is dificult to start with.
Keyboard is not comfort.
by Praveen Kumar Bonala on 2015-03-02
Overall performance is good, good laptop for good price.
Not satisfied Keyboard design, not comfort with keyboard.
Unable to type speed, especially we need to press space bar again and again.
Great laptop for price
by Chitrak Gupta on 2014-11-18
This is a laptop I bought for my dad. It has what I need and is easy to use. With a big keyboard and screen, it helps a lot. It is not that heavy with the plastic body. Dell Inspiron has been a machine of choice over the years. I am ok with Ubuntu and it runs fine on the processor. 4 GB RAM helps.
Excellent Product byDell
by Manish Mishra on 2014-10-31
Hi, Product is excellent and Working fine. I have received that product yesterday and i run many application for 6 hours to test the performance , I am quite happy with the processes as well,
1. It is 1.7 GHz but duel core (1.7 GHz X 1.7 GHz). Nice performance.
2. No heating issue.
3. 4 GB DDR3 RAM
4. 500 GB SATA Hard Disk
5. DVD RW Drive
6. 15.6 inch HD LED Display.
7. Good Keyboard with NumPad
8. 1 Year Accidental Damages Protection (Complete Cover- i verified from dell website after registering my product) (that approx cost 10 K if you extend you warranty)
9. Good Looking, Slim and Light Weight.
10. Bag-pack of Dell Original (approx cost 400-500 Rs)
11. Delivered in 1 day from Bangalore to Delhi (FAST Service)
I am regular user of Core i-3 and i found that configuration best one and near to Core i3.
Worth of Money
Biggest mistake of my life!
by Flipkart Customer on 2016-09-06
Some one has aldredy logged in.It's showing user account Reetesh chauhan.Please check
Want other model
by Awadhesh pratap Singh on 2014-10-27
Sir, i want to replace it by any other model which is shorter than it. It may be other specification too. Please reply as soon as possible.