EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN THIS RANGE IS HERE!! Go for it!
by Anjaneai on 2014-01-05
First of all amazing service/delivery from Flipkart deserves a round of applause!
1) Excellent Configuration -1TB HD and CPU 2.6 GHz a standard these days, along with various other aspects which are fulfilled in this Laptop
2) Excellent Battery back up, I watch movies, listen to music, do surfing and yes some work too ;), the battery usually last 3 hours and I am a power user I user it at least 6-7 hours each day..yes I have no life ;) ..
3) Excellent Graphics -- The Viewing angles are superb, the picture quality is extremely good.
4) Two 3.0 USB Port One USB 2.0, you will feel the difference while copying data to and fro any 3.0 supported HD, especially when you are copying Gbs of data,
5) Laptop looks stunningly classy in White and you can carry it with pride anywhere, when you are spending money, you expect it NOT to look like a rock, like the so called Business Laptops.
6) Free Bag from HP was a pleasant surprise and is of great quality, something that would easily cost 2k anywhere else.
7) If you are a GAMER - 2GB Graphics card is going to make you very Happy!!
1) With a 64 Bit machine you expect a bit more RAM - you would have to expand the memory if you are planning to run Heavy applications like After effects and other designing tools.
2) Windows 8- Not as such a pain but still I would prefer Win 7/XP any day over WIN 8
ABOVE ALL -- I got this in Diwali offer from Flipkart at 40,700INR and I think looking it at the present rate it seems I got Hell of a deal!!
Bomb Laptop! Incredibly awesome! :D
by Himanshu Rawat on 2013-09-22
I m very very happy with my new purchase! This laptop is something you can pay and be satisfied completely!
1)Great looks! I needed a high performance laptop but looks really mattered for me. You wouldn't wanna carry a "stone heavy box" in arms which you would call a laptop! Therefore, i went for this one rather than Lenovo!
2)Battery backup is incredible!
3)Great configuration! The assembly of the hardware is awesome! You wouldn't get any better in this price!
4)Heats very less! Plus, it carries a silent fan inside!
5)The keyboard is very soft and comfortable!
6)I am very happy with its touch pad! I had been using a Sony VIAO recently and its touchpad is totally crap! :/
7) The distribution of the ports are nicely done! A USB 2.0 port is given on the right.. which i use to connect to my USB mouse!
8)Flattering display and awesome sound.
1)Heats just a bit more than my friend's Lenovo! But it doesnt matter. Really!
2)Windows 8 sucks!
Go for this one blindly! :D
That Sumit is a faggot btw! ;P
by Angad Kandhari on 2014-02-03
Order from flipkart, got it the very next day. Using his laptop from past 2 week now.The specs speak for themselves. The only doubt I had while purchasing this particular laptop was the AMD Mobility Radeon HD 8670M graphic card. For all gamers out there, you must know it has a bus width of 64 bits max @ 1800MHz, which is kind of a bottle neck. Even if the processor is fast and that there is 2gb of dedicated graphic ram, the bus width bottle necks everything. What does that mean ? It means that we will have to play High end games at a low or medium settings, so it doesn't overload the GPU. To draw an example, with high settings on a game like Crysis 3 this GPU will render approx 15fps. On the other hand FIFA 14 will have 45 fps rendered for its share. So choose wisely bcz this product is basically a trade-off b/w performance n quality when it comes to gaming. For other things like day to day browsing, movies, etc, its flawless.
by Prathamesh Kadam on 2013-09-16
I BROUGHT THIS MACHINE FEW DAYS BACK.ITS STUNNING MAN.MIND BLOWING PERFORMANCE.LOOKS ARE AWESOME N PERFORMANCE TOO.IT COMES WITH WINDOWS 8.IT OFFERS SO MANY FEATURES.MY PREVIOUS LAPTOP WAS DELL INSPIRON 15 N5010.IT WAS ALSO GOOD BUT THERE WERE SOME QUALITY ISSUES WITH DELL THATS WHY I BROUGHT HP THIS TIME AND NOW I AM 100% SATISFIED WITH THIS MACHINE.
Looks or performance - this one's a killer!
by Divya Verma on 2013-09-08
I got this laptop yesterday from an authorised HP dealer at Delhi purely because of its gorgeous white layout and the 2 GB graphics card (I was considering HP Pavilion m4 previously, but that one has a 14" screen and 1 GB graphics card). The only drawback is the 4 GB RAM part, but that can be upgraded by shelling out approximately Rs. 2500 to 8 GB. If you can afford something above 50k, go for other high end machines by HP/Dell. But for those who have a limited budget and yet wanna go for HP's trust, this one is a pretty good (I'd say best!) option. Battery life is good (6 hours standby time), the laptop feels sturdy, the HD resolution is great. The sound quality is MINDBLOWING. It's a bit heavy but you won't feel it with the sports backpack HP provides free of cost. The keyboard is spread-out and takes time to get used to after a Dell laptop. There is a feature where "the laptop locks its hard disk (not sure about the mechanism though) as it detects a fall". So you can rest assured about your stuff even if it falls. Speaking of provided features, HP Connected Music is great, you find all types of music in it. There's a 60-Day Norton Internet Security Trial and a special offer at Rs. 3,990 for upgrading it to Norton 360 for upto 3 PCs for 3 years. That's pretty cool. There is also an ongoing scheme by HP where you get a choice between 2 years additional warranty (apart from the 1 year so that makes it 3 years) which covers everything like breakage, and free HP accessories worth Rs. 2000. Take your choice! Overall, I would suggest everyone to go for it. :)
THIS LAPTOP IS JUST AMAZING...
by siddharth sivakumar on 2014-05-06
I bought this laptop a few days ago and so far this has been doing excellent. This is suitable for gaming as well as entertainment.2 gb graphic card and the RAM was a + point for this laptop.I checked for this product in other HP stores and the price in flipkart was better. This laptop ha not yet got a single 1or 2 star rating.So i think you could go for it.
Been using this for 6 months now.
by Rishi Roy on 2014-04-08
I have been using this laptop for 6 months now. Certain things that I have noticed about this laptop is that-
- it's an incredible gaming laptop with great graphics.
-sound is about 3 out of 5
-the display could have been better.
-Very dust prone
- Nice keyboard.
I recently faced a problem with the wifi card of this laptop. Not sure about the rest.
I upgraded my ram from 4gb to 8gb. Did not make much of a difference as only 30% of the ram gets used.
The mouse pad sometimes hangs, but only the mouse. Your keyboard will keep working.
Processing speed reaches upto 3.0 on heavy gaming.
All in all, a very good laptop. It looks pretty nice and you can definitely show it off to your friends.
by Abhik Maiti on 2014-04-08
1) Its performance is very good.
2) Battery life is 4-6 hours max.
3) You may want to install an additional 4 gb ram for multitasking and heavy tasks like virtual box,matlab, etc.
4) Sound and display is awesome.
5) It looks classy.
6) Not much into gaming.Only play fifa.Ran fifa 14 with high setting , no problem.
7) Keyboard does take some time getting used to.
8) No heating thanks to coolsense.
Some points to be noted
1) Norton antivirus slows the system down. So you may not want to renew the subscription after 60 days. Better go for AVG after the trial period expires
2) It has got secure boot. You need to disable the secure boot to be able to install a new os or booting from cd/dvd/usb stick. It is somewhat complicated. Manual is given in net
3) Update your drivers bios etc before upgrading to win 8.1
4) Some useless soft-wares are given like cyber link etc.You may want to uninstall it.
5) I did a full format of the laptop ( Copied the recovery partition in my 32 gb pen drive) and installed win 8.1 pro. Now the system is SIGNIFICANTLY faster. Then I downloaded the drivers and softwares from hp and installed it. No issues . But if you are not an advanced user , you may not want to format as it is time consuming to do a fresh installation and you have to have certain knowledge beforehand.
6) It comes with C drive of 960 gb. I was unable to create partition of that using disk manager as hp has already got 2-3 partitions. As I mentioned I did a fresh installation of windows 8.1 and formatted it as 200 gb / 300 gb/ 450 gb . However it is recommended that you put the recovery partition or create a recovery drive in usb/dvd or external hard disk as full format erases them .
Finally I say this : Go for it. Its a good enough laptop under 45 K. PS : You may want to extend the warranty upto 3 years by registering to hp for 1499/- instead of 6000/-
by Ramya Patnaik on 2014-04-03
The product quality and pricing are perfect. I got the best deal in Flipkart.
Performance and battery backup is also good. Overall if you are a gamer then this one suits your needs.
by sanjay kumar on 2014-03-29
I have bought this for my brother.he is very happy to see to get this with windows 8 and design.backup is very good.sound and picture quality are awesome.
View all 21 Reviews