by Anand Kavathekar on 2014-06-25
Just received the laptop.
First, thanks to FlipKart and WSRetail. Orders on 23-Jun and received on 24-Jun.....1 day delivery without next day delivery option choosen....
Product review after 2-3 hr usage
1. for 23k, its value for money, you get PQC 1.16 GHz+4GM Ram+500GB HDD+HD view
2. The look and feel, its glossy but give plastic feel when you actually touched the keyboard
3. THe right side only 2 USB port but they are so close that, if you use one, the second becomes useless.
4. The webcam gives granular images but Microphone has good quality
5. Default McaFee antivirus is for 1 month subscription only but offer was for 12 month...need to check, if for 12 month subscription any other way is present.
6. Weight is 2.23 KG, but its actually very light and can be used on ur lap
7. The TouchPad very very less responsive and sometimes gives lag time. There is no vertical and horizontal scroller present on Touchpad, which is standard, you have to actually click on buttons to scroll down or right.
8. When connected to other USB drives like my Windows phone or Portable harddisk, takes 8-10 sec to install drivers and get usage for first time. When unplugged and plugged again for second/.third time takes almost 6-7 sec still. My existing WinXP DELL Inspiron 6000 laptop gives me in 2 secs flat. On all USB ports, back and forth transfer rate is very slow.
9. Lots of preinstalled softwares, which many feel redundant, like I do.
10. Last and important, with such great config, the booting time is still 25-30 Secs. Not so fast for 2.16 GHz+4GB Ram.
11. There is no reinstallation CD but, HP has created recovery drive for you eating up 20 GB of space.
Overall, if you do not require lot of speed and OK for day to day usage then go for this laptop.
Will write detailed review after 2-3 months of usage.
More than Value for moeny
by Vinayak Gummidi on 2014-06-19
I got this Laptop just for RS 19,500 bcz of 10%+10% offer, and i ordered this on tuesday night 9 PM, iit was delivered next day 9 AM Thanks to Flipkart.
Screen Quality, Performance and Price all Value for money, Nice product in the price range.
Best laptop under 25000rs.. Value for moeny with window 8.1 bonus
by Prakash Jamdade on 2014-06-19
Pentium Quad Core processor is powerful and fast than Celeron processor. and AMD dual core processor
And this price range, We will gets Celeron processor laptop only.
But at that price range, Normally we not get Preloaded Window 8 OS with laptop.
but. Best things of about it- This Laptop comes with Window 8.1 operating system.
Normally Preloaded OS laptop price higher that 30000rs.
This laptop have very good hardware with Original Windows 8.1 software.
For daily use and office work, this laptop is very good.
4GB RAM- You can easily run any software
True HD 15.6 Display
At that price rang-- this laptop have good performance and No compromise on Hardware and software too
For more than 30000rs range-- Go with Lenovo Ideapad S510p at 33k
This is very best for gaming and high level performance with long battery backup
Inexpensive, feels cheap, stutters a bit
by malabar coast on 2014-06-25
the price is unbeatable, of course, esp with 4gb ram. but it looks and feels cheap, and the keys feel fragile. i think this is not a heavy-duty machine. i have two kids and i am afraid to let them pound this as much as they used to pound my old hp 17 inch product which felt very solid. the CPU is not that fast, and there is a lot of junk software that it will take time and effort to remove. but it's ok for a low-end machine. i think the US equiv (close) is an hp-15-d035dx, which sells for comparable price, so this is priced to move.
Staring Time Rs.22900 but now Rs.25999
by praveen s on 2014-07-07
At Staring the laptop price Rs.22900(with out discount) but now Rs.25999....why price is increase...any reason
now Rs.22,990 at
by Pratik Agarwal on 2014-09-03
Good laptop. But its cheaper on HP website.
Refer this page - https://hpshopping.in/HP_15-r036tu_Notebook_PC
by K LOGANATHAN on 2014-06-19
This machine has come with PQC processor and 4GB RAM and 500 GB harddisk, which is ideal for any machine. This is a highly aggressive price point in this space. The same space skus with 2 GB RAM were selling at 6K higher last month.
No compettion sku is near to this spec, performance and price. Value for money sku
Mention the clear details
by Sai Kiran B on 2014-06-21
Please let us know is it 4th generation?!
If so it was an awesome laptop with that price with all the features..
by Amrish Dubey on 2014-07-20
Flipkart has delivered the product ahead of time but the quality of this laptop is pathetic. It has got Windows 8.1, genuine office 10, Quad core processor & 4G of RAM still the speed of this laptop is worst than my 7 year old laptop.
Anti virus subscription was supposed to be of 1 yr if I am not mistaken but is of 1 month ( although I need to check if some other formality is required)
I ll be checking with Flipkart to exchange this crap with some other brand. (I have installed my office copy also which will get wasted in case this is replaced)
by Flipkart Customer on 2014-07-22
I purchased this laptop in 20600. Cost price of Laptop was 22990 and there was a offer 10% cash back with standard chartered bank credit card. In this price this is excellent featured laptop. So I recommend this laptop for every one.
View all 115 Reviews