by Mounjayan Saha on 2015-12-08
I have purchased it offline, at Rs 32000, (DOS version) and the GPU is m330.
Been using it for the last 1 month and following are my observations.
1. The PC is quite snappy, has more than enough power for regular tasks.
2. Multitasking is also smooth.
3. Battery life: I get exactly 6 hours. (A 5th gen intel cpu variant of the same model is also available which will have better battery back up).
4. 1TB HDD is ample space for me.
5. Audio quality is very good, the speakers are loud and clear enough.
6. Heat management is quite good, while performing regular tasks there is no heat. During gaming heat is generated which rises with your gaming time. There are ample vents to disperse the heat.
7. Keyboard is also very good though the keys could have been a bit more robust.
1. Build quality: The build of the laptop doesn't inspire much confidence. There are some flex on the palm rest area, on the keyboard, and near the speakers. The build quality of this PC makes you feel that you are buying a device with compromised quality.
2. Touchpad: Its good but could have been better.
Also the webcam requires a lot of light otherwise pictures are very noisy. There is no button for turning off wifi. This is a gaming laptop but i don't regularly game on it. I have tried out games like Prototype 2, NFS 2013, which ran very smoothly at high settings.
Driver CD is provided, otherwise you can isntall 3rd party software like driver easy.
Given its sub par build quality, its weight 2.5kg (approx), and its size i don't think it is meant to be carried around much. This is a budget gaming device which can easily take care of your day to day computing tasks and also your multimedia needs.
by Mukesh Ahuja on 2016-09-25
Laptop Price was affordable, the debit card discount was also awesome, the delivery was marvelous. Now let me talk about laptop it I m using it from last couple of months and found that it is robust in design but some times it gets hanged
by Kavin on 2016-02-13
McAfee antivirus key is not given.....
while getting laptop,they said antivirus is free for one year.....
and keypad is not stronger while typing it is vibrating....
by sagnikmaity on 2016-10-16
Beware ... this laptop runs on 4gen i3 processor not a 5th... ex- i3 4003u that 4 indicates generation... if it was. i3 5005u that means 5 indicate 5th gen .. please read the review before you buy .
by Abhijit Acharya on 2016-03-18
Very nice product......
Good.battery back up is good.
an awesome laptop with super features
by Sri Padmadarshan on 2016-06-13
1.its has face lock
2.smooth touch pad
3.battery condition is good it can withstand upto 5 hrs playing games 3 hrs watching moves 3-4 hrs
4.hd screen and hd camera
by akhilesh mani on 2015-10-29
keyboard is nice
free lenovo bag
adapter cable length is good
display is not good
battery backup not good
defective pc ( a white sport on screen)
touch pad is not smooth
design is look outdated
over all i dont like this laptop i want replace it to flipkart
View all 7 Reviews