by bharat on 2014-08-23
purchased this from retailer for 34k with upgradation to 4gb ram.this laptop runs on 32w so you don't need to worry about heating problem.this is my second week after purchase of this laptop no problem yet.
2gb graphic card
1tb disk space under 35k
does not heat up even if work for long hours.(more ventilation area underway good cooling fan unlike other models of hp,dell)
lenovo has given all the drivers along with package.so there is no burden of downloading it and asking idiots for help.
speakers were not that loud but sound quality was fine and there was dual speakers under the lappy.
the keyboard feels little cheaper but the finish of the lappy around keyboard was great.
there are 3 to 4 versions of this laptop but buy this version and upgrade your ram if you wanted.really its value for money!
LENOVO G50-70 (WORST BATTERY BACK-UP)
by VINEET ANAND on 2014-08-26
I am not purchased through flipkart.i purchase this laptop from a local lenovo dealer at a cost of rs.33800.the configuration of this laptop is good.but the main problem with battery,flipcart specification shows upto 5 hours,but it gives only 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES battery back up with normal work like net surfing.if u want to watch a complete movie then u have to plug-in the charger.
after charging the laptop when it shows 100%,keep the laptop in stand-by mode then it gives 3 hours battery back-up.....what is the use of it....so please flipkart i request u to give the right information to the customer....correct the specification!!!!!!
by Shivendu Tomar on 2015-01-23
Laptop is good.
1. This laptop only support RAM DDR3L (3.5v) RAM.
2. Users can't use 2nd parallel OS on this machine.
3. AMD Radeon Graphic card not works on Windows 8 OS.
4. ~2.5kg weight with slim plastic body(Use it very carefully)
5. Only 4cell battery(Lenovo should provide 6cell option for business users)
6. 112Mbps data transfer speed on 3.0 USB port.
7. Lenovo support service is not good in comparison of Dell while Lenovo has good quality hardware(IBM) in comparison of Dell.
8. Stylish Body Design in this range of Laptop's.
9. 1 key recovery option is awesome for BIOS setting, OS installation and diagnose testing.
10. I use virtual machines on my same laptop. There is no heating problem, If you have 6Gb RAM you can run 3 virtual machine at same time on your Physical OS with ~60% UPS and ~80%RAM uses.
11. 1TB HDD is the positive point in this amount.
12. If you area non technical person and wants to replace your RAM, this laptop is only for you cuz there are 2 slots for Ram anyone can easily replace or installnew RAM.
13. If you are using your laptop on rough n dusty site, This laptop is awesome for rough and dusty site cuz you can easily remove back body plate. Big size plate is positive point cuz you can clear more n more area without removing any hardware like keyboard, motherboard(like Dell).
having a sensor problem
by MOHD UBED ULLAH on 2015-03-01
I have purchase it from dealer with 4GB ram in 34200/-
It is little slow in dual OS and the main problem in its sensor its pointer will not properly work when load increases
this only one problem i feel otherwise system is BEST
Best laptop in this price range...
by Hoshang Govil on 2014-10-09
I purchased this laptop from local dealer. its first impression is its sexy design. overall performance is ok.nice to use. battery backup is good. more than 2.5 hrs. charge qiuckly. windows 8.1 is good for this pc. just update ur driver and system then it willl perform fast and it has total 3gb graphics.
Good product at good price
by Sai Krishna on 2014-09-13
very useful product from lenovo....though it has just 2gb ram it is backed up with 1gb graphics card..u also get 1tb hard disk to store ur songs,movies,documents,games and applications...u also have a choice for the OS bcoz it has free rom.its battery life is a little less than 3 hours but its okay if u use it in home,office or college.but u cant play heavy games like fifa for long time without charging.browsing with wifi is rly smooth.better use a secondary keyboard bcoz..i see the keyboard bending while typing fast.music output is awesome.
g50-70... best for gaming n entertainment
by jose loyed on 2014-06-16
i brought thz model frm lenovo store near to my home..for 36000 rs aft upgrading ram to 4 gb ... bcz.. Flipkart laptop deliver is not possible to ma address . aft compare wit 100 of model wit othr brands.... i decided to go for thz one... all bcz of is specification..on z price tag. thz model hs 2 gb ddr3 radeon gpu. wich z best for gaming... n..i checked latest game lyk Black flag.,. watch dog..etc wich wrk fine wit thz model wit zero lag... n thz z lenovo s latest model in g series wich launch in 2014. has compare wit built quality.. - mate finish body with Polish metal texture..
sound- it come out wit Dolby sound system..n two speakers sound outlet r placed in bottom .but it doesn't effect in audio .. givng best.
-support full hd format..
- got 1× 3.0 2×2.0 usb port
- n best of all... i lyk lenovo s accutype keypad. island structure.. n thr is gap btw each keys.
i ws facing difficulties to shutdown in windows 8..normal windows 7 shut down process pull machine to sleep mode. atlast solution cam... shift key + shutdown option. = pc off :)
by Ashis Jana on 2014-09-15
Its a good laptop. It has 3gb graphics. 1gbintel+2gb amd.
fifa14, gta san andress etc. you can play nicely.
View all 8 Reviews