by Pravin Khemkar on 2016-10-28
by Shivam on 2016-06-06
I bought this TV from market, After more than a month experience I am fully satisfied with this model.
1. A very Good product of LG, You need not to think a minute while planning to buy a LED.
2. With the same features and size you need to pay 10K more in Sony.
3. Sound is good.
4. Picture quality is excellent
however before buying TV in same size kindly be noted that your viewing distance should minimum 10 feet.
Please Give correct details of products...
by Dr.G.S.S.GURUNADH on 2016-06-16
I am little bit unsatisfied with this product...
As the size of the product is 38inches..while they told that it would be 43inches...
It didn't enclose it's clamps...
View all 3 Reviews
Great TV !! Buy this over LF6300. No need to go for Magic Remote as this TV supports the same with apps on your smartphone ! :)
by Shashank on 2016-06-09
I purchased this on 4th June, 2016 from LG Shoppe, New Delhi. After negotiations and a scratch card offer, I managed to grab this TV for Rs 44,800 /-
I got it with Flexi Wall Mount Bracket (Movable in different directions) + 2 Year Warranty (2nd year is for display only) + 1 Year Insurance.
1) TV Pairs with my Moto X 1st Gen easily and I am able to cast screen (screen mirroring) without any 3rd party apps.
2) If you want to get magic remote like feature (Like LF6300), you need to try a different app and your phone should have Gyrosensor (hardware feature). I haven't tested it till now but if I am able to do that when I get time, I will update this post.
3) TV is easily controlled with 2 different apps from your smartphone (Tested LG TV Plus, LG Smart Share successfully). LG TV Plus can even make your phone screens as a touchpad to move the mouse pointer on the screen. Real handy in forwarding movies. selecting options.
4) I connected my Seagate 500 GB HDD, and opened the movies folder. The "smartshare" (NOT USB1, USB2) section enables the TV to do so. But remember to first format your HDD with FAT partition. I let it remain NTFS and sadly the "Movies" folder in my HDD is now corrupt/inaccessible :( (no harm to other folders)
5) LG Shoppe guys sent the engineer same day to install the TV on the wall. He gave a swift demo as well.
6) As an advice, make sure you do not get the TV from the Display section of the store as they tend to send you away & later they give you the display piece. Ask them to unload it from there stock (basement, warehouse whatever) and ship the same.
TV Viewing is great and all other smart features function well. I am attaching the pictures and also I have clicked a picture comparing it my 26 inch TV just so you could get a reference on how big the TV is.
Great for the price BUT...
by Saahil N Desai on 2016-03-15
Purchased on Feb 1. Great looking TV, good features, very happy with the price (bought for 45k)
Sound is just above average, but not a serious issue at all. Completely fine for home use
Picture is something I had to play around with a lot. The Vivid/Cricket/Expert settings are really poor, visible distortion and reduction in quality of picture. Had to play around with the Standard setting to get a decent image. Very surprised and slightly disappointed with overall picture quality
Also didn't know there was no 3.5mm headphone jack (if there is, someone please help me find it)
Everything else was running fine till now, very happy with it, till a couple of days back when it failed to recognise any HDMI input at all. Composites worked, Netflix worked, USB worked, but anything in the HDMI inputs just undetected. My set top box, my PS4, my Chromecast etc unrecognisable, unusable.
Checked online and see its a MASSIVE LG recurring issue all around the world. HDMI just suddenly not recognised. Those with warranty have had boards replaced and those without have done anything from baking the board in an oven to paying $200 for paid services. Luckily my product is still under warranty so the LG care person is coming this week to take a look
Will post an update after, but just two months in and such a massive issue is not something I expected
The product itself is very good. Compatible with almost all newer mobile devices
by Amazon Customer on 2016-04-27
Its been 4 months since the purchase. The delivery was quick. Got this for 43K in a deal.
The product itself is very good. Compatible with almost all newer mobile devices. I can screen share with my 2 year old mobile as well.
The wi-fi connectivity is good.
The Display might not be as saturated (Read as a negative for Samsung) as Samsung or as smooth as Sony but the price difference between Sony and LG is upwards of 15K and you can only see the difference if you are told to look for a particular aspect if both displays are kept side by side.
Good colour reproduction via HDMI as well. Been playing PS3 for 4 months on this and its a good experience.
Supports all sorts of video formats. I have been using my WD hard disk to watch movies and I haven't faced a single "unsupported format" error in 4 months (MP4, WMV, AVI, Divx, MPG, MPEG). The seek function is surprisingly fast/smooth during the video playback.
Been playing youtube videos directly from the TV or just throwing them from my mobile and its smooth without any significant lag given that it does not have a dedicated processor like our mobile device or laptop.(The actual playback depends on the network but the application start time depends on the hardware).
Satisfied with the purchase.
excellent picture sound quality. But dosent ship with magic remote
by Parul Pandey on 2016-08-01
Got excellent video audio quality. No issues.
Few issues : No TV wall mount stand. Non LG compliant can be found online @800 .No Magic Remote , provided remote very basic. Magic Remote app never works, no integration. Service cost too high. Does not play 4K and above video. But can be used excellently with using screen share. over all great buy
by T Felix on 2015-12-21
TV is good ,but as per installation Engineer it will not compatable with 3g Dongle and can connect with WIFI only or else Ethernet.Picture quality is good.The Smart Remote will be optional and it will cost you additional 5k. for Installation and wall mount bracket need to pay extra 2k if you purchase from Online Store.
Sound quality is good and overall ok except installation and wall mount bracket charges.
Delivery experience with Amazon was amazing. Using it for a couple of weeks
by Ishan R. on 2016-02-24
Delivery experience with Amazon was amazing. Using it for a couple of weeks..picture quality is pretty good. I primarily use this for watching matches and paired with hd channels the picture quality is great. A few of the points to be noted
1. The sound quality is decent but if you are planning to watch movies and you are an audiophile, better go for a Bravia or buy a home theatre along with it.
2.. No wall brackets come with this product, so if you are planning to hang it do count in the extra cost.
3. There is no free demo with this product, so you have to install it for yourself. However the job seemed easy enough and the interface is quite self explanatory. So this should not be a problem for most people.
Overall considering the price this is a great buy.
by Amazon Customer on 2016-01-10
Guys this is a good tv with webos 2.0. But LG will launch webos 3.0 in the first half of this year 2016 with amazing features. Better wait for it.
Lg 43lf5900 amazing features..
by Amazon Customer on 2016-06-24
Last week Purchased through lg store around 46k.. With free installation and flexi mount..TV is good.. Smart share app superb..lg TV Remote Is just normal only.i am using Videocon HD set top box remote which is good works like magic remote.. Wifi is working fine.. Picture Quality is good.. Sound quality that also fine.. If you are going to purchase through store plz repeat them that you need a fresh piece only.. You can find easily from that tv box itself (only one cellotape will be there)
For the product: 2 star - No Skype support ...
by Amazon Customer on 2016-02-03
For the product: 2 star
- No Skype support
- I cannot pair my mobile with this model.
Service related:1 star
- Wall mount kit is not part of the pack.
- Called service center via LG customer care for wall mounting. They replied saying,
"2 to 3K for the wall mount kit willbe charged since this TV is bought via online. It will be free if this could have bought via any showroom"
For delivery: 1 star
- Finally the delivery. I have ordered this TV on 21st Dec 2015... But it got delivered on 8th Jan 2016 after several follow-ups with Amazon and GATI.
Before buying any TV, ensure that SKYPE support and mobile paring is available for your phone.
by Amazon Customer on 2016-06-20
Delivered on time. Genuine product
by venkat on 2016-07-24
Few drawbacks are the like smart share option won't support on moto g versions
View all 42 Reviews