Very poor display quality
by Ramachandran K on 2016-01-03
I just bought this TV without much thought because ONIDA name was well known in the TV segment, also offered 50 inch Android smart TV for around 50K price. so i thought it is value for money. but now i feel like all my 50K is wasted.
Problems with this TV
1. Display quality is very poor - color rendering is very poor - you will see extra pink and orange color patches on the faces. all night effect shots especially party type of songs looks very ugly with those patches and shades. tried all the settings but no luck. kept the color levels to min values to avoid this problem...i.e. i am watching it like Black and White TV. service person also had look at it, he said this is how pictures would look in this TV, so he can't do anything further.
2. No AC3/DTS audio support out of the box. now a days all HD movies are packed with AC3/DTS audio only.
3. After you install some apps from play store, every time you open play store app, it would crash. you have to (andriod device) reset to recover from this problem.
4. you would hear some noise in the audio system even without playing anything in the TV. just connect the speaker, the noise would start.
Overall, this is just waste of money. I am planning to sell it immediately.
Be SMART BUYER! FANTABULOUS ONIDA SMART TV!
by Manoj Vijayan on 2015-09-29
Onida come back with bang,excellent clarity, super speed and reliable, with all latest android version,it is same to like smart phone only screen is different.
Take your entertainment to next level with new ONIDA- LIVE GENIUS SMART TV.It comes with Android 4.4 KITKAT & Quad core Processor for lightning Performance and also with lot of features like MHL,Screen Mirroring, Full web browser,Personalised Home screen,Photo Frame, Skype& lot more!!! More Excitingly, It comes with Magic Remote which Onida named it as "WEB Cruiser" remote control, a mouse and a Querty keyboard all rolled into one.
Excellent Product from ONIDA team, & the performance is far better than anyone at this Affordable Price. ONIDA, again proved, they are the unbeatable brand in TV industry!!!!!
by Srini Krishnan on 2016-04-28
There is a new model available with the same features in Onida, go for it. It looks awesome.
Good Display, Sound quality is fine and all the other features are good. half of the plug in are places in the rear that's the drawback.
Excellent TV ! i personally recommend to all for purchase.
by Rajkumar Thangavelu on 2016-01-29
You wont trust this actually , i have gone for all showrooms and checked all tv vendor products for an year and got up to date details about an LED tv :) for getting a good tv for my home based on my need and budget. Really after this big research , i have ordered this product and very much happy about the feature it has and comes in my budget. Really you will get compromising screen clarity and android feel in 50 inch screen.
1.Very good remote to use smart tv , very handy , very cache , comes with rechargeable charget. first tv i have seen with remote is charge like your phone and can use.Also it has qwerty keyboard to easy use.
2. Android tv for 50K budget with 50inch screen
3. Home screen can change with needed wallpapers like your phone
4. First 50K budget tv with skype can be used with webcam attached
5. Decent sound clarity and can attach home speakers if need
6. Very good support from onida service team
7.It as USB 3.0 port and easy to read & copy
over all i very much satisfied of this product and recommend for all to buy without second thought !! Go for it and enjoy smart with smart tv.
Cheapest & Best Android LED TV - Full HD
by Syed Adil on 2015-12-07
Value for Money , Cheapest & Best Android LED TV ,
U can install many Android apps as u do in ur Mobile,
Very Good Quality and i got a 40 inch in the same model,
Its Full HD... Very Slim
Beautiful & very user Mouse Pointer Remote,
Simply Go for It,,..
by Dr. Anil K Dwivedi on 2015-09-12
I have personal experience with a product of Onida. I preferred purchasing LCD TV of Onida, just because of my love to a pure Indian product and to promote an Indian businessman. The product started creating problem just with in few months, any how it crossed the warranty bar of one year. With in three year the product expired. The TV purchased for Rs. 20,000 now requires 16,000 in repairing, experience the surprising fact. Even after continuous contact I remained respondless. Even I sent a speed post to the Core Administrators, including the founder Chairman of Onida, Mr. Gulu Mirchandani, but nothing has been materialized yet.
View all 6 Reviews