TV is good But Screen mirroring will not work with all smartphone
by Pradeep Kumar Pal on 2014-06-29
TV quality is good. very good quality slim design. screen mirroring does not work with all smartphone. Even sony side executive said that photo share will work only android 4.2.3 above. i told it is written 2.3 above. he was not experienced. and unable to give demo properly. He was only showing demo with his sony xperia m.
Wifi is only for home networks among devices. No internet. so please don't get confused. somebody posted NFC works. NFC is not there in TV. don't go wrong
Sound sometimes i felt is not up to Sony quality. in a movie you have to several time increase and decrease the volume specially in songs and scenes.
Picture quality is superb. screen mirroring works with compatible devices and its a good feature. but it will drain your mobile battery quickly.
No facebook and twitter as mentioned in flipkart website. I brought this in to their notice, they acknowledged and told they will correct it.
Flipkart delivery superb, service superb.
Really worth the extra cost
by Vikas Bhansali on 2014-09-04
I was confused between LG/Samsung/Sony. Went to many shops and compared various models side by side. Sony had the best picture quality and sound. LG was better then samsung and in the same price LG was offering a smart tv, but if you compromise on sound and picture then there is no point in buying a tv.
Coming to Sony Bravia, quality wise very good. Flipkart delivery was awesome. In less then 24 hours, item was delivered. And after delivery again in less then 24 hours guys from sony service centre came and installed the Tv.
When I visited sony showroom, I got to know that warrenty is valid only if you buy from authorised seller or flipkart. No other e-retailer has a valid warrently, so don't just rush for a discounted price. you can verify this part personally, as i may have the wrong information.
I had some assumptions that sony tv do not support 1TB harddisk, does not play all media formats. But this one is a 2014 latest models which supports 2tb hdd and plays almost all media formats including mkv, avi, mpeg. Picture and sound are awesome, as expected from sony.
If I have to list down the cons, here are some
- for 32" tv stand given for table mount is bit small and if you have small kids, as I do, you need to be careful with the placement.
- FM radio feature is there but unless you connect a old-style coaxel cable, you will not be able to tune in
- hdmi and usb ports are bit inside and difficult to connect, if you wish to take your connection on and off with your devices
- screen mirroring is not supported on all smartphones, my windows didn't work
- photo sharing over wifi works fine but connecting your phone to tv over wifi is bit geeky.
Good TV but lacks committed features.
by Manish Sijaria on 2014-08-24
My sole moto behind purchasing a LED TV (technologically an inferior TV option over a CRT) is to use it to see movies via USB/ Mobile and not the serials.
1. Good Full HD TV as its basic feature with bright colours and user-friendly remote.
2. I got an stealing deal in flipkart cost 28500 (3000 exchange+ 12%discount+ 3000/- discount from sbi card).
3. Flipkart great with its service and guaranteed genuineness in brand new delivery quality.
1. Very light in weight + very less table support length, difficult to manage for its stability on table mount. (Buy only if you have hard to reach table + table away from window to protect it from wind drag fall or want a wall mount).
2. Miracast (Direct Wi-fi) difficult to connect from my Nexus-4 and if connected, connection fail/ tv hangs soon in 5 min. max.
3. Sound is below average in volume and bass.
4. Foolish USB location design almost impossible to reach if wall mounted (suggestion: buy a USB extension cable).
I would like to see a feedback with MHL cable mirroring.
Excellent Picture Quality and amazing color reproduction. but............
by avinash gurindapalli on 2014-10-29
As i am looking for a larger tv in size for replacing my 21 inches samsung tv,initially i am not much about which company to go for. still i short listed samsung LG and Sony(my last priority due its high price). so i started roaming around shops to get an idea of all the tv's and specifications ofcourse the price too. then i shortlisted to only two proucts i.e samsung and sony. not LG because i havent heard much of any one using an LG led though its a good company. now coming to the remaining ones i almost decided to go for samsung (due its cost low comapred to sony also with high specs in handy prices). then i started researching the products samsung H4250(smart tv, HD *presently not available in all stores* price: 44,500) and samsung H5000(not smart, full HD price:45490). in the above i shortlisted to H4250 with smarttv. when i was about to say an yes to the salesboy, i just glanced a sony tv which is just placed two tv's beside and was awestruck by its appearance. yes, the first looks are always cheated, hence i satrted reviewing that tv just for a sake. then i was bit let down for it not having smart tv option. when asked to the salesman say genuinly which tv is best the samsung h4250 or sony r482b(the model i am talking anout now) , he then directly pointed to sony and said 'Sir, sincerly telling you to not fool by the options others companies are providing,sony has the purest quality and picture rendering that any other company. ' so then u can guess which model i have finally chose. yes, its a Sony.
1. Excellent picture colour reproduction. Full HD.
2. Plays 1080p Moives flawlessly and you will be flattered by its full HD resolution.
3. Usb port though only 1 port, reads faster then a pc and just takes 1-3 secs to play a video.
4.built in wifi works just fine.
5. Connects to pc through hdmi and the 1080p display is excellent.
6. you will get a sony dvd player for free worth 4290.Rs (an offer i got when i bought this october 9th 2014)
7. The Free HDMI cable provided (comes with offered free dvd player only) is a cherry on cake which can be used for other connecting purposes to tv.
8. Built quality is rigid and looks very much PREMIUM.
1. Sound: yes, the sound is bad. because when its sony you would expect much more good sound with bass. forget about bass but the sound is very low and you need to keep one increas the volume to 100(full volume) some times to be audible if you are staying in a bigger room or a noisy environment.
2. Not a smart tv, but you can have media sharing option which you only use ocassionally.
3. the hdmi, usb ports are placed at uneven places which are hard to reach. this would be worse if you are opting for a wall mount.( little precautions during wall mount can eliminate this and you can also use an usb extension which is the best)
4. the weak stand. the table stand you get in the packing is good for looks but very much sleek and the tv might get into risk of getting unbalanced and fall.(can be safe if you tie a knot behind for which they have provided the slots).
5. For people who want to go to wallmount, i better recommend take some suggestions from the sony service guy.
Conclusion: Finally this tv has got the best picture quality and durability. Best resolution when compared to others. Dont mind the cost factor because this tv lasts long and is the best in terms of qualiy. The only biggest concern regarding this tv is the sound which disappoints me hence i recommend to connect a home theatre which in turn makes the whole viewing experience amazing. :)
PS: got this tv at YESMART andhra pradesh with a dvd free. Price: 46,500 (dusserah offer with some negotiations :P)
SONY LED/LCD TV Panel Issue
by Anand Verma on 2014-08-15
Before buying sony tv.. do search for SONY BRAVIA PANEL ISSUE on Google.. you will find honest complaints from more thn 1000 people with complain number and mobile number.
I also faced Panel issue within 2 years of buy.. most of the people suffering from vertical/horizontal lines on panel including me.. within 2 years and the only solution is to replace the panel which is very costly.. no doubt the SONY QUALITY degraded to cut down the product cost..
If you are buying TV for 35k + you will expect TV to work atleast for 5-7 years without any issue.. but SONY TV generally lasting for 18 months to 2 years..
if you still want to buy sony.. buy with warranty or look for other brands specially those who are giving extended warranty atleast fo 3 years in cheaper rate.. picture quality is more or the same for TV with same resolution from any renowned brand.. it just a hype from sony for BRAVIA..
by MADHAVI PYNENI on 2015-02-20
THIS TV WORKED ONLY FOR TWO AND HALF YEARS. AFTER THAT DISPLAY PANEL FAILED AND THE REPAIR COST IS 22,000 RUPEES. NO DISCOUNTS. THE SONY PEOPLE TOLD ITS A NATURAL ELECTRONIC FAILURE. RE THINK AGAIN FOR GOING FOR THE PRODUCT.
A Good TV at the price range
by Arnab Mallick on 2014-05-23
Apart from the Sony Standard Audio and Video, the picture is sharp and crisp.
Sound Quality is very good.
A Unique feature it has is that of Screen Mirroring. it works with any Android phone /Tab which has WiFi. U can play music/video/photo from your device to TV.
And more over, Sony TV supports all kinds of normal Video files that we play regularily.
In all, a good TV at this price range!!!
by V S Sunil Kumar on 2014-10-10
Firstly i would like to thank Flipkart for Big Billion Day sale that made this festive shopping all more special. I was looking to replace my 10 years old Philips 29" Color TV for quite sometime however, kept postponing my decision due to budget constraints and waiting for good offer during festive season.
That's when i thought of checking out for some good offers on Flipkart's Big Billion Day sale. The kind of discount offered prompted me to quickly make a decision to grab the opportunity. I came across Sony BRAVIA KLV-32R482B 32 inches LED TV. The product was on sale @ Just Rs 31990.
Got Rs.4000 off on Exchange of old TV + Extra 10% Cashback with Citibank Cards + Zero downpayment and get interest component refunded as cashback on all credit card installments (EMI) for 3 to 12 months Tenure.
Post above offer the product cost was Rs. 28040 ( Yet to get cash back from bank ) that would make the final price of the product to Rs. 26040.
Can't ask for more especially for a brand like Sony that hardly offers any discounts even during festive season.
As always flipkart delivered the product on scheduled date & time in perfect condition. The very next thing i did was to call Sony customer care to request for a Installation and Demo and within 2 hours of request executive from Sony arrived and finished the installation and demo.
Coming to Sony BRAVIA KLV-32R482B 32 inches LED TV.
Slim and sleek design.
Very Good Picture Clarity
Very Good Sound Quality
Reads my 1 TB HDD loaded with movies in different file formats (.avi, mp3, mp4, mkv) without any issues and forward and rewind functions work well.
Screen mirroring and photo sharing works flawlessly ( I tried with my Xiamoi MI3)
Limited color setting options ( Can't get to much in detail ) but won't make much difference for a average viewer unless you are too much in color calibration and stuff.
Viewing angles are not all that great when compared to Samsung 32EH5100 32 inches LED TV (FULL HD) JOY PLUS ( noticed in one of the showrooms during comparison )
Overall I'm totally satisfied with flipkart service and the product and rate them 5 out 5.
One of the best in this segment
by Vivek Kanna on 2014-07-13
Since flipkart delivery is not available in my area i went to stores and my luck i got this TV for 34.3K after some bargain.
Its gives you a great visual experience , this also has built in wifi so that you can share ur photos from your phone(if your phone has wifi support), screen mirroring ie mirroring your phone contents to TV, but only high end phones are supporting mirroring. Using some some android apps(bubblepnp) you can play video contents, photos directly from ur phone. Sound is normal not so great. Other than this TV controls easy to operate without any demos
SONY Bravia LCD Sucks!!!!!
by Harish on 2015-01-22
Please do not buy Sony Bravia LCD/LED. I had bought this in 2012, its not even 3 years. It started displaying some grey lines. Raised the ticket in Sony CC. No body bothered to call even after 1 week. In-spite of repeatedly complaining, they didn't even bother to send any technician to home. Finally, I had to go through the dealer, they then sent the technician to home, but he said its a display issue and needs to be changed which would cost 14000/-. I paid 35000/- for the brand SONY, not even 3 years it sucks. I have decided to buy MICROMAX for the exchange offer using the same amount of replacing display. Which will now give me 40, LED TV.
Please don't cheated by BRAND.....SONY bravia really sucks. Customer service even worst!!!
View all 29 Reviews