Best Sound system for the price still some features should be there.
by Jayesh Patel on 2016-09-07
I have bought this system especially for 5.1 surround sound. As it is manufactured by Sony, sound is always going to be good. Here are some pros and cons.
Good sound quality.
It has Bluetooth feature by which I can able to connect my Android phone, iPhone and my windows laptop as well.
It provides some different sounds for music,movie,etc.
It supports USB (for mp3 and xvid videos).
Price is good for the quality.
It doesn't support mp4 and mkv video files through USB.
It is always better to have wireless speakers for those who don't want too much wire stuff.
It doesn't have echo sound.
If they can provide the features described in cons, this product can be the best product to have for the sound lovers.
I bought this for Rs 17990 on 24/08/2016 and because of the best service of amazon, it has been delivered only in 2 days.
1) Sound Clarity is very good 2) Good Bass 3) Length of the cable 4) ...
by Dheer on 2016-01-04
I bought this from local store. For Sound and Build quality can give 5 Star.
1) Sound Clarity is very good
2) Good Bass
3) Length of the cable
4) Build Quality is good
5) Bluetooth connectivity
1) There is no option to open the tray in remote. Perhaps Sony thought that user should anyway walk to put/take the DVD/CD from player.
2) FM setup process is very tedious, Needs to read manual more times.
3) Playing with MP4 format files
4) Bit confusion with Remote.
Sound and Build quality is good from Sony as usual. But needs to enhance the software to play MP4 format, Make the remote simple and flexible though it is lengthy.
In fast forward, the display in player shows as search, which intended for FM
A good product in true sense
by Tapas Kumar Chattopadhyay on 2015-04-05
I purchased it from FUNDAMENTALS...a shop at SCM, Kolkata. It is really a superb one. The bass is really good,the bluetooth synchronises easily,sound quality is truely crispy.Though IV300 has a better bass effect but in totality... it's awesome.
Sony Home theatre - Honest review.
by Hodlurg on 2016-09-14
I bought this product purely based on the Amazon reviews but a few things were clearly missing in the reviews which should have been there to warn me in advance which I am going to put in down.
1) The HDMI ARC feature of Sony is not compatible with any other brand/manufacturer TV except Sony. This was confirmed repeatedly by the Sony technician. The work around for this is to buy an Optical cable if you want to output the TV audio (input from Set top Box) to the speakers. Either Sony provides an Optical cable along with the package or rectifies the ARC issue making it compatible with all brand TV's.
2) The Cable provided for FM is too small. Sony - why even give it if you are trying to save costs. Only mention the compatible wire and buyer can buy it separately.
3) The Surround speakers wires are generally in the range of 8-10 meters. Now if you want to increase the wires, the only alternatives is to splice the cable and add extension speaker wires. This voids warranty. So its double whammy for the buyers. The connectors at the Sony player is also a special type which is not sold by Sony off the counter.
4) The USB port and the MIC ports on the Sony player are open, which means if one does not keep something plugged it, chances of dirt accumulation is seriously high. Sony could not think of a protective flap for either of them. Good work Sony.
5) To access the Setup for the Sony system, one has to eject the DVD/CD tray and then press Setup button on the remote. Another superb innovation from Sony.
6) The Technician who visited my place for demo/installation was in so hurry that he suggested to place the front speakers besides the TV, Centre speaker above the TV and surround speakers below the TV. Hats off to Sony for hiring such competent people.
Now to some good things too:
1) The 1000W RMS output is very addictive, superb performance there. The bass is mindblowing, the trebles are clearly heard.
2) The packing from Amazon was good, the delivery was on time. Keep the good work Amazon.
3) The karoke option in the system is ideal from home use. Just pop in an Karoke CD and you are ready to go (provided you have a good Mic)
the best at it's segment
by Sarthak Jain on 2016-08-14
it is the best home theatre systems at this price and you get the quality and trust of sony.
by Aditya on 2015-08-26
Amazing product!! Awesome bass. Different equalizer modes & surround effects gives you the feel of theatre. Best in class. Afterall Its a SONY!!!
Must buy product for bass lovers
by pavan on 2016-09-21
I am very much satisfied with this purchase.
Nice build quality
I had tried for many altenatives but didn't fine product that can replace the quality of this.
Best home theater in this price bracket!
by M.Singh on 2014-10-17
Great sound quality and great bass output. Specially like the bluetooth option, no need of aux to connect my phone. Also, the wires are sufficiently long, got it installed in my 14 feet X 12 feet room.
by Amazon Customer on 2016-10-13
It show push power push power again and again now it gone to service centre disappointed with sony........
by BABU on 2016-07-26
Good.. Superb Sound....
by Ramachandran on 2015-04-08
Good product !Good price! Good Delivery!!
by sudeep on 2014-08-27
Good sound with free instalation.Value for money
View all 48 Reviews