by Sureshkumar on 2016-07-10
Initially I was hesitant to buy this product. Later on, after seeing all the reviews I purchased this netbook from flipkart.
1. Build quality is simply very good. I didn't except this much of build quality.
2. Battery life is amazing. Lasts for around 10hours. I feel like using a windows10 tablet instead of netbook.
3. Keyboard is suitable for only small hands.
4. Display is very good. vibrant colors makes display a pleasure.
5. Windows 10 on this netbook is perfect match.
6. General response is nice. After few tweaks in windows 10 netbook feels snappier.
7. Light weight. Very easy to carry. Opens new possibilities.
8. All our x86 apps in our hand feels awsome.
Over all a good buy. Flipkart delivered the next day I ordered this product. Thumbs Up..!!
by Flipkart Customer on 2016-07-30
Very good product
awsome product but not upto mark
by Flipkart Customer on 2016-06-21
Ordered product on 18 received it in 3 days this is called ekart express deliveryit has windows 10 inbuilt but it has only one local drive we have to put external hard disc for storage no CD ROM can't connect to internet with cable only 3 USB ports one SD card slot and also Bluetooth enabled worth for money and also excellent battery life
by santosh on 2016-04-26
This the best purchase I have ever made. Really I feel very handy because of its light weight and I can use it freely. The battery last for 1 day. Many games can be played except some high end games. Looks wise also it is awesome.
by Flipkart Customer on 2016-10-20
Very compact & useful
by Bhavbhuti Sharma on 2016-10-09
by vijaymurti pandey on 2016-10-07
by Aditya Rai on 2016-10-03
Oh ! My first review of any product ever !!!
First of all a short notice:: THIS PRODUCT IS NEITHER FOR THE PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR DEVICE FOR GPU ROARING WORK AND NOR MOVIE WATCHING
One word for this device :: ""AWESOME""Nothing can happen like this at such a reasonable price and size both. People who are buying tablets are just wasting their resource and money. Very rate tablets can give 13 hours battery backup and such amazing performance and do not forget the operating system. Best part is battery life. Second best windows OS.
Now come to the real things.
1. Keyboard .... Yes it is not so good but usable.
2. Display....Not so good but not bad either
3. Performance.... Great! Just great. Now understand what I mean by the term great here. Its having intel atom processor and 2gb ram, so it can not handle apps like photoshop, visual studio etc (a low iq person can understand it) but Can it handle office or pdf apps?? Just as good as an core i desktop processor. I am not going for benchmarks as they are just numbers , i am talking of real usage.
4. Camera.... Just ok, if u want good photography, go and buy SLR and not a laptop.
5. Look.... Great and killer
6. Weight.... Just as iPad pro
by Flipkart Customer on 2016-09-29
Nice look. Sleek model. Lokking beautiful.
by Flipkart Customer on 2016-09-28
Simply Best and worth...!!
by aki thanvi akshay thanvi on 2016-09-25
by Flipkart Customer on 2016-09-21
Good laptop...looks and feels premium...worth every penny...useful for those who wantvto use for office purpose & internet browsing and not for heavy use.
by Flipkart Customer on 2016-09-03
View all 27 Reviews
Excellent option for light to medium duty work.
by Mandeep Singh on 2016-07-27
This is my second netbook. Last one had Windows XP and user experience was terrible.
Things I like -
1. Speed in UI and other options
2. UI is way better than previous windows versions
3. Lightweight. Someone posted in a review that this is the Aam Aadmi version of Macbook Air.
4. Battery life - great.
5. Fast sleep and wake up times. Its practically takes the lesser time than you open the lid.
Things I don't like -
1. Proprietary charger / charging point. USB would have been great
2. Hinge touches the bottom & lifts the notebook (like a lever) if extended beyond 90 degrees. Not good for the hinge or the netbook.
3. Some bloatware like McAfee.
4. Screws at the bottom are pretty cheap. Their black colour already chipped off.
5. Non-removable battery.
6. 32 GB only :(
Decent laptop for basic operations
by Archisman Chatterjee on 2016-07-29
I got it for my parents. Expected use case are net browsing/youtube, music, picture viewing etc.
The laptop is lightweight and build quality looks good. Bought an additional 64gb class 10 sd card from sandisk as the 32gb inbuilt storage would be half filled with OS Windows10 and preinstalled apps. The option to install apps in removable storage is still blocked however. Still researching on it.
With the browser on and with some lightweight operations more than 50% of the 2GB RAM will be used up. But no significant loss in speed.
As i mentioned it is for small basic operations and not for heavy graphics games or software. Do not expect to run Photoshop smoothly on it.
2)Windows 10 comes preinstalled
3)Has 2 USB2.0 slots
4)Sound quality is decent for a small laptop(also has headphone slot)
5)Has mini HDMI port
6)500gb cloud storage comes free if you ever use it that is.
7)Awesome battery backup.
8)Very fast boot up and shut down.
1)Body is finger print magnet
2)Display quality is okayish
3)Only 64gb sd card memory supported max.
4)Could not find scroll option in the touchpad.(better get a small mouse to make life easier)
5) Not touchscreen.
Value for money: Good.
Overall,it is good to see a laptop running so effectively with the Intel Atom processor. Good for frequent travelers to do basic operations on the go.
If you need to use lot of software and graphics intensive work it is definitely not for you.
ASUS doesn't give any bag or laptop sleeve with this product. You need to buy one separately.
Must read for best usage
by Praveen P. on 2016-06-03
Best Value for Money laptop - no doubt about it...
Tips and Tricks for use (one time activity only)
1. Buy with atleast a 64 GB micro sd card class 10 and atleast 80 MBps - i went with Samsung Evo Plus 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 80 MB/s Memory Card
2. Till the time the SD card doesnt come dont use the laptop or configure (trust me on this); insert it once you have it (it sits flush so no worries of card sticking out of laptop)
3. on starting the system, dont load any software till the time Windows 1511 update is patched onto the system
4. once windows is uptodate go to settings > system > storage; here new apps will save to : field should have a drop box enabled - g ahead and select D: (SD card) and other options as well
5. do a restart
6. once restarted again go to settings > system > storage > click on this pc c: > click on temporary files >click on delete previous version of windows (if you dont want to go back to win 8.1)
7. now you are good to go use asus cloud, office 365 and all apps from windows store, i have games and apps installed from windows store which by default gets installed to sd card
Hence i started the system with only 17 gb free on my C: and post the above and putting all games and apps from play store and after installing office 365 and asus web storage and removing preinstalled apps that i dont need viz., WPS office, flipboard etc i am again left with 17 gb free..and thanks to the 64 gb superfast card my sytem remained fast....and i have 100gb of total storage in 16,200... in your face macbook air
hope you found this helpful....
by vinod on 2016-06-17
A couple of days back got this product, now this is my 4th asus system. Asus has been quite reliable to me. As initially i had one which is without any problem working from past 3 years, then i went for 3 more systems .
Think what is your use then make it yours
by Shon George on 2016-06-29
Think twice which kind of device you wants. This device suits for the guys who travel alot because this one offering 10 hr minimal backup and less than 1kg thats why its very easy to handle
In first look it's a nice design
1. Battery backup is the king in this
4.keyboard is similar as 14 inchmodel
5.no heating issue's even there is no fan
1.no usb 3.0
2. No direct hdmi port
3.battery draining fast when connects external hdd
4.in first look its feels very small when we compared to 15.6 laptop
Mine was a poor delivery took one week to deliver the product amazon said earlier it will reach u in two days
Think wisely what your needs system gets 18 gb usable only
by Thokchom on 2016-06-30
Do buy a 64gb microsd card to install apps and softwares since the internal memory is low
It does all those basic work and could be a good substitute for a tablet
by Shashank on 2016-06-18
Just what I needed. It does all those basic work and could be a good substitute for a tablet. Thank You Amazon and the seller.
Light weight and ..we can use multi perpose. love it
by Ramesh S on 2016-01-18
Light weight and ..we can use multi perpose. love it
Slow Machine -- Bad Service
by Keval Rati Priya on 2016-05-09
The best feature is its light weight. It has office 365 installed,
with a year's subscription, a big benefit, I should say.
The laptop, however, quickly languishes and loses speed.
Even while I write this, I see the letters on the screen almost
one second late. Often, I enter one full word, and when I am
writing the next word, the previous word hesitantly appears
on the screen.
That is very slow, I must say. (Of course, I type with ten fingers.)
I don't mind the lack of space, but the lack of speed is problematic
What do you do with such a laptop? Well, buy this with the full
knowledge of the machine's limitations. (My limited use is as follows:
I surf the net through Chrome, use the MS Office 365 and Evernote.
That's all. Even then I find that it is slow.)
But don't even think of using this one for editing images.
(Update after one month: Initially, I had given this product three stars,
but I have reduced one after a month of use. The reason behind is
bad service provided by Asus. One day, because of my obvious carelessness,
a few drops of coffee entered my laptop and its Wifi stopped working. Since
it was within warranty, I took it to the service center. They said that something called
an iboard will have to be changed and I will have to pay Rs 238.00 for it. I agreed
to pay for it because it was my fault. But to my surprise, they sent me a bill of
Rs 850.00, saying that I would also have to pay more than Rs 600 as service charge.
I argued that I did not mind paying for the hardware, but I did object to paying
service charges since the machine was within warranty. They did not accept my
point, and eventually did not repair it. This was nothing but cheating from Asus.
Even when I had agreed to pay for the hardware since it was my fault, they did
not provide free service to an individual customer who had shelled out Rs 15000
to buy their product! How shameful!)
Good product, nice battery life
by Amazon Customer on 2016-02-28
Good product, nice battery life, hang sometimes but value for money.don't expect a hi fi machine in 15K. Looks r really good. Slim design.
View all 104 Reviews