by Shivs on 2014-11-24
I've always been a fan of hp. My last one was an hp G62 intel core i3 laptop with 1GB AMD graphics. Apart from heat issues, my hp worked perfectly fine for more than 4 years. However, just a month ago it stopped working due to some issues inside the graphics chip. Anyway, I was looking for a new laptop on flipkart, and local market as well. After a lot of research I suddenly came across this laptop....Within the range of 35k, this one stands miles ahead of the competition.
After receiving the laptop, I immediately installed Windows 8.1, and after a week of usage, I can proudly say that I'm happy to have this laptop. It's incredibly fast and terribly pretty to look at. Loaded with excellent hardware, extra ordinary display, and pretty good gaming capabilities too. Boots up like lightning, shuts down without a bunch of questions, and never gets hot. This laptop has a lot that the higher prices laptops have for a lower price. I'm using it now as I write this review, and I highly recommend it to all.
Dell Latitude - Amazing Business Laptop
by Shaun M on 2014-06-27
A must have business series laptop. Great looks with ultimate features makes it a complete package. Core i3 4th Gen is just amazingly fast with smooth processing & the best part the laptop stays cool even after several hours of usage.
The built quality is tough and rugged. It comes with an ubuntu software, therefore I have loaded a genuine windows 8.1 package & battery life is quite decent upto 4hours
Overall a beautiful laptop with great working features.
Don't go on the words on Fplikart Executive...But Good Laptop
by Ghanshyam Gupta on 2014-11-16
I have received this laptop on 08th Nov' 14. Allover laptop is very good in this price. In the sense of everything.
1. Due to metallic body, it's looking good.
2. I have played games like IGI, Delta Force Prince of Persia etc and all are working fine.
3. Have received Ubuntu OS installed which is useless. So, will have to install another OS. I am using Window 8.1 and it's working totally fine.
Please don't go on the words of Flipkart's executive as i have ordered telepathically and Flipkart executive commit me that i will be receive laptop accessories also. But i have not received it and then i dropped a mail regarding this concern. they called me and told me that they had not promised for accessories. Accessories is not a Big issue, commitment is a issue.
by Karthik N on 2014-10-15
Warranty Says Expired. F.K - CS says they need 21 business days to resolve this issue. Laptop is Really Good.
No surprises. You get what you pay for.
by Fazil Pasha on 2014-12-13
1) Build quality is excellent. No creaks when lifting the laptop in screen open position. The metal finish feels really good and the hard plastic at the bottom is of very good quality.
2) Very less heat generated in normal operation. Can use the laptop on the lap without any discomfort, but gaming does heat up the laptop.
3) Anti glare display is great.
4) It's a business laptop and you get premium support. It matters and I know this because I've worked in Tech support. Dell Complete cover is great.
1) Battery life. About 4.5 hours on Win7 and about 3.5 on Ubuntu 14.04. (Dual boot)
I primarily use Ubuntu and hence it's 3.5 hours for me. I know this is OS specific, but Dell could have provided a 65Wh battery like they provide for UK models. Indian model has 40Wh battery[2660mAh].
2) Power button and touchpad left button have to be pressed a little harder. A soft click won't be registered some times, but it's nothing major.
3) Performance is just good. The boot up time for Ubuntu is about 15 seconds. About 20-25 seconds for Win7. The laptop is not lightning fast, you get what what you paid for.
1) I wish Dell had charged 4-5 k more and provided a graphic card on this laptop. Gaming performance is mediocre. Played NFS MW2013 and sniper ghost warrior 2 on medium-low settings. Lags were noticeable, but for no dedicated graphic card, I think the gameplay was good enough.
2) Warranty issues. I got a replacement laptop as the first one had a minor issue[The DVD drive was a little loose]. Both the laptops have warranty issues. Flipkart says they need 21 business days to resolve this. I hope they get it done. The first one had 8 months of warranty and the replacement laptop has 9 months warranty.
Do I recommend this?
Yes. There aren't many laptops in this range with this build quality.
Graphic card, battery and warranty issues apart, I would have rated this 5 star.
Dell V3540 Latitude - Value for Money
by Y Sardesai on 2014-09-20
Good laptop. Works well. Fast and fairly light. For the price, the configuration and performance are excellent. It came with Ubuntu which I found difficult to adjust to. So I formatted it and loaded Windows 7 professional. I had to download drivers from the dell website for that. Now it works beautifully. Very happy with it
by Akshay Kashyap on 2014-11-16
have been using it for a month and it has been a delight.....
value for your money and
fit n finish is awesome
perfect for business use and some fun
the screen is very impressive
i just have to say that it is worth every rupee you pay,,, :)
by Syed salman on 2014-08-23
not a ubuntu user so had to get win 7 installed. does not come with compatible driver but the dell support page is amazing and user friendly. i love the cam and mic functionality.. speakers are good but could have been placed better.. they are at the bottom. altogether thumb up for the price paid.
Product is good. Warranty issues.
by Sanjay Chakravarty on 2014-11-18
The laptop is fast. Only thing is the warranty on Dell site does not reflect 1 year. It says only 9 months, contrary to Flipkart's promise. I have been pursuing this matter with Flipkart, but they have been postponing this for several weeks now. Therefore, only 3 stars.
gud product value for money
by Shubham Chak on 2014-11-04
Working efficiently in all the way.
gud configuration makes it faster.
gud battery backup
having ubantu if want to install windows there will be no DVD for drivers u have to download it by urself
View all 56 Reviews
Simply loved shopping from Amazon
by Aayushman on 2014-08-03
Recieved the DELL Lattitude 3450 on Friendship Day'14 . Superb delivery by Amazon (before expected date +Sunday). Never saw such kind of packing before . The laptop and the bag are superb too . Buy this one without second thoughts .
Simply loved shopping from Amazon.in !!!!!
its very good value for 27
by Amazon Customer on 2014-11-09
Elegant, sleek & functional, its very good value for 27.5 thou.
The only hassle was delayed delvery. On netchecking- am confident that amazon givess best range /bargains in electronics.
by RAMESH CHAND on 2014-08-29
Awesome product but their is sone problem with mouse pad
Good delivery, sturdy product, bad hard-disk
by Suhail on 2015-11-24
The product was delivered in superb condition by Amazon. Though the laptop is quite sturdy, in a span of just over a year the hard disk has crashed twice. The first time it was replaced for free as it was under warranty. But I forgot to extend the warranty and Dell is charging me Rs. 7000 for a mere hard-disk replacement (the same hard disk is available for 2800).
Warranty showing less than a year when checked on DELL ...
by Lalit Goel on 2014-12-07
Warranty showing less than a year when checked on DELL website. Both Dell & Amazon/Seller is not giving any solution to that. 6 months Less warranty as purchase date was 17th November 2014 & Complete Cover Warranty is expiring on 2th May 2015.
Dell lattitude laptop is very nice. Light weight than other other dell series like ...
by swapnil tayade on 2014-10-27
Dell lattitude laptop is very nice. Light weight than other dell laptops
Sound quality of this laptop is awesome. also anti glare screen make sreen more readable.
Overall good laptop comapare to price. I got it on amazone at cheaper price..
by Hemanta Saikia on 2015-09-18
I have brought it one year ago and I'm satisfied with the quality of the product. Look is good sleek design and when it comes for configuration it is pretty good for normal use. Thank you Dell and thank you Amazon.
Much better than higher end inspirons
by GN KARTHIK on 2014-10-28
Superb value for money with performance on par with the E series latitudes.... Much better than higher end inspirons.... Latitudes Always are reliable and for rough n tough usage..
by Radhey Agarwal on 2014-08-30
Awesome product with 1 year Dell India warranty
Bag also too Good...
And fastest delivery by Amazon.... Thanku Amazon...
wonderfull experience with amazon
by prashant sagar on 2014-08-31
Intelligent buy to have this laptop under this price and technology group. A wonder experience with amazon services. Recommended to buy any product.
View all 34 Reviews