HP product is good but disappointed
by Jeevanandam M on 2015-05-22
I got this laptop last month. One day delivery was guarenteed. Struggled a bit to get all the required drivers finally got all the drivers from HP site.
Just a disappointment was that I had a dead-pixel in the screen which resulted in a white dot that appears on the screen. It is odd while seeing movies or playing games, it cannot be rectified and flipkart rejected my return request.
I am using the laptop with a dead-pixel.
Learnt a lesson: Never buy Electronics items online, be it 1000-2000 rs extra in showrooms, go for the showrooms.
by Sales Laps n Comps on 2014-10-02
If you are looking for a basic laptop with Windows 8.1 then it is one of the laptop you can go for. I liked the looks of the laptop very much...black glossy finish.
Booting takes bit of time (but not very slow)...shutting down the laptop is very quick. It closes in a flash. You can easily work for multiple applications. It has 4 GB memory which is enough.
Those who are looking for laptop to play big games, it is not for them. You may want to go for a laptop with extra graphics card.
Once purchased I went to HP website and registered my laptop for Additional one year damage protection insurance. It was free.
One point which I personally didn't like was that the laptop doesn't have equal partition. The C drive is almost 480 GB and D drive is 20 GB. The D Drive contains the recovery partition. You can free this space by transferring it to a CD...
If you purchase any HP laptop before 31OCT -2014 then you get gifts worth Rs.10399 just at Rs.1999/-... For more details you can log on to - www.hp.com/in/bendtherules
Good at the price but seems to be dusty when i got the product
by JITHIN JAZz on 2014-12-28
Good notebook config. But i ordered a sparkling black version but product seems to be glossy dark grey and also protective plastic layer seems to be removed at some places and rest protective plastic film is little dusty and screen seemed to be wiped with a wet tissue because some white paper particles were left inbetween screen and frame. but i got a sealed box only. that made me confused
Good gaming laptop for 30k
by Abhishek Sinha on 2014-12-06
I got this for 30k (emi interest included,not from FK). It's great for gaming but multi-tasking is not upto the mark.
1) The black glossy look is awesome.
2) Runs all games in High/Med settings. (e.g. MW3,MP3,FC3, NFS run, FIFA 14 tested!)
3) Medium weighted. Laptop bag is of good quality.
4) Performs day to day task with ease.
5) Works great with 7,8,8.1 (x64).
6) Heat sink is on the left side of the laptop. Laptop cooler not required for casual gaming.
7) No irritating flickering lights.
8) Add another 4 gb for smoother execution. (If required!)
1) Keypad buttons,cd drive tray feel very weak.
2) Mousepad was tough to master. Gaming mouse is a must.
3) Speaker is weak. But clarity is good.
4) Drivers disk not included. Took me sometime to configure 820m,bluetooth,etc.
5) High gfx gaming heats it up like anything.
6) Can't handle Photoshop,antivirus,internet connectivity,few open windows and background music player together. In short, multi-tasking is not that great.
7) Attracts a lot of finger prints, smudges.
For a budget gaming laptop, this is great, plus HP lives upto it's name for customer service.
If you want windows OS to be included with a better gfx card, go for HP Pavillion 15-P029TX for 36-37k.
Hardcore developer and gamer.
by Balvier Jha on 2015-08-06
Perfect for hardcore s/w development, very high quality games. Just increased the ram to 8gb and its like super-fast. Very good overall at best price even better from laminton road, mumbai which is the biggest computer market in mumbai like nehru place in delhi. Good.
Just an ordinary basic laptop
by Anshul Mohindra on 2015-07-19
I have been using this product for almost 3 months. It seems to work decently and is giving me about 3 hours of battery backup. convenient and light weight.
A few cons which need to be thought about before buying
1. A very ordinary mouse pad. I am still struggling with the drivers available by HP online as the drivers crash. As an alternate , I use a wireless mouse which is real handy.
2. When I first installed the drivers , i got a lot of trouble as the HP drivers site is not compatible with windows onborad display drivers. I had to struggle for sometime , before I got it working and it worked only once i had the graphics card drivers installed
3. I find the performance of the laptop a little slow.
4. The sound as compared with my dell inspiron is much on the lower side. If you are using external speakers then its not too much of a cause to worry.
Overall an above average laptop which can be used for basic home purposes.
BEST LAPTOP EVER,for work and gaming both
by MALAY BANGAL on 2015-06-18
I have purchased it from flipkart in 11th june...got it in 15th....definitely flipkart is awesome as always....At first I faced warranty mismatch issue of the product....hp was showing that it has warranty till 29th march,2016...i have called HP CUSTOMER SERVICE,they told me to mail them the invoice to them,I mailed it to them and they resolved the issue within 2 hours and called me back.......my warranty information was updated in their server then...
then i was facing f12 button problem,it was not working as there was a driver missing,I called HP and again they resolved it....
Product is very good......
looking and performance of the product is very nice.....
thank u Flipkart and many many thanks to th HP support team....
I am verry happy with the product....
by devansh gupta on 2015-05-15
i bought this laptop 6 months before. the build quality is very poor, if you are using windows 7 in it, its hard for you to find proper working wireless, blutooth and touchpad drivers. after 2-3 months i started facing wireless issue. after every 2-3 minutes , wifi automatically got disconnect and then you have to disable the wireless option to start working it properly..
by sachit magoo on 2015-02-19
value for money.........................................................................................................................................................................no complaints so far...................... yo can blindly go for this laptop
Good Product By HP India
by Mohith P S on 2015-01-09
When I bought the laptop I got Rs. 3000/- off ie at Rs.30,990/-, whereas in hp official store it was at Rs.33,990/-. Tried games. Running nice. Got with DOS. Replaced with windows 7. However drivers we have to download from hp website. Some of drivers I did not find for windows 7. The hp support team guided me to download it. Some of win 8.1 drivers works for windows 7. Any ways good laptop at good price. Look for offers. And it is new launched laptop. Finding some problem in right click button. Need to press bit hard than usual. No heating issue till now, as I played COD MW, MW2, NFS games for more than continuous 5 hours in a day. Good graphics. Thanks to flipkart for offer on this laptop. For buyers, do not forget to register on hp website to get ADP warranty.
View all 14 Reviews