Follow These Rules In Battlegrounds Mobile India To Avoid Getting Banned
Published On Jun 22, 2021
Battlegrounds Mobile India has already gained a lot of popularity since India's launch. The game crossed 5 million downloads on the very first day of its early access to roll out. Krafton was serious about the data security thing this time as the previous game PUBG was banned in India due to the same reason. However, the franchise has also introduced a set of rules that are to be followed by all the players in order to avoid a permanent ban. Have a look at the 10 most important rules that are supposed to be followed by all the gamers out there to dodge a ban. ALSO READ: Mi 11 Lite Rolled Out In India With Snapdragon 732G, 64MP Primary Camera
Rules To Avoid Getting Banned In Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Players should not rely on any unofficial game client, that provides access to the game.
- Players relying on Illegal top up amounts in Battlegrounds Mobile India will face some serious action from the franchise.
- The players should not use any cheating tools in the game to have an upper hand on others.
- The players are also required to avoid making unauthorized changes to client file data. This consists of mods for removing grass or altering the grass models in the game.
- Any sort of promotion of illegal information or websites in the game is completely banned.
- Players should avoid teaming up with players from another team to provide any biased advantage.
- Avoid using unauthorized mediums for the payment to recharge UC.
- Players should avoid using a third-party app to log into the game as it will alter the client file data.
- Avoid setting up a team to share any information related to cheating in the game.
- Players should not purchase any in-game item from unauthorized platforms and it will be considered a breach of rules. Any sort of rule violation will result in a permanent ban of the account.