How To Create And Add Sticker Packs To Signal Messenger?
Published On Feb 18, 2021
How to Create Stickers On Signal Messenger?
- Create a separate PNG file for stickers without animation
- Create a separate APNG file for the animated stickers
- Make sure the size of the file doesn't exceed 300KB and the duration of the animation should be less than 3 seconds
- Now import the stickers via the signal web. Make sure to keep the dimensions in mind as all the stickers will be converted to 512x512 pixels. Don't forget to resize the edited sticker.
- Now open the Signal Desktop application then click on the file, and select the create/upload sticker pack option.
- Now, select the edited static and animated stickers.
- Assign Emojis to your stickers so they can act as shortcuts for them.
- After entering the author name and title of the stickers, they are ready to be used in your chats.