realme 5 series receives November security update with user-friendly optimizations
Published On Dec 08, 2020
realme, the world’s fastest-growing smartphone brand, has rolled out November 2020 security update for realme 5 series users. The update also offers several new features and system-level improvements.
The update reaffirms realme’s commitment to provide regular and timely updates to its devices. And continuing the trend realme 5, 5i and 5s devices are now fetching the November security update. realme 5 series was launched on August 20, 2019.
The OTA update is rolling out in stages and the users will get a push notification to download the update. Alternatively, it can also be checked by going to Settings > About Phone > System update.
Changelog reads as below:
- Updated Android security patch: Nov, 2020
- Added a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering app drawer
- Added From Sunset to Sunrise option of eye comfort
- Added short-press the power button to turn off flashlight feature while screen-off
- Added a toggle for physical button in screenshot setting page
- Optimized the interactive mode for screenshot floating preview