Lucky me.....Thank you SONY for customer satisfaction
by Munegowda K C on 2014-06-11
Before reviewing about the product.....
i purchased sony LED KDLEX 550, 32 inches LED in NOV 2011. got extended warranty for 2 years in NOV 2012. Unfortunately a faint vertical line of size 8 inches appeared in TV in April end 2014.
As the TV was still under warranty i took it to authorized service center. The problem was found to be in display, the screen was replaced with no extra cost (not even a single rupee).
After two days of screen replacement another problem started FLICKERING. The screen started to blink.
I again took it to service center, i was asked to wait till the spare arrives. I waited for 2 weeks. One fine day i was called by the service center person and informed that the spare is not available immediately and not sure when the part will be available. so SONY is offering a brand new box piece TV as replacement at no extra cost.
I was anxious as the replacement TV may not be a good one.
After taking my opinion, i was given new TV next week and that TV model was Bravia KDL32w700B 32 inches.
About KDL32w700B 32 inches.
This model is far more better that KDL EX550 series and it is 2014 Brasil football edition. loads of good features and best picture quality (all in specifications ). other brands are available at much cheaper prices but none can be like SONY either in picture quality or after sales support. Ten days usage, i feel glad that my old TV was spoiled
My recommendation - go for SONY, this model is the best at medium price range and ALWAYS get extended warranty. currently sony is charging 2500 INR for 2 years
My NEW REPLACEMENT TV still holds eligibility for 3 years extended warranty from May 2014.
Got this on Big Billion Day ! Amazing Product
by Animesh Lokras on 2015-03-26
Firstly thank you Flipkart for the day. I was one of the few lucky who got my hands on this wonderful TV for a price of Rs. 29,990. Had flexible delivery dates.
Now, for the TV,
I have always been a SONY fanboy because Sony makes quality products even though they are high priced. It's an excellent buy
1. Design (You'll love it very much)
2. Very sleek, light weight.
3. Smart TV (has maximum number of apps including YouTube, Skype, Media Player, Facebook, etc. Main thing is it has a fully functional web browser
4. Fully compatible with BRAVIA Sync. So I can control my PS3 with the TV remote also. The TV SideView app on android is a complete replacement of the remote. It's fun to control the TV with my phone with touchpad, text input and cursor input from the phone
5. COLORS ! Has plenty of Scene Select options and the Cinema mode mimics the image as seen in the theaters. Display is crisp and clear with hell loads of customizations. LED Motion Mode can strain eyes and lowers the brightness but 200 Hz frame rate is really possible !
6. Two USB Ports. The media player can recognize almost all the file formats. It can detect my 2TB Seagate external hard drive and play flawlessly. On the side, one MHL HDMI port, two USB ports, Headphone out.
7. Wireless function is also good. I have setup a home network and the streaming is very fast and can rewind and forward full HD videos without any lag
8. The front LED is very beautiful. Adds tremendous aesthetic value to design
9. Huge options for outputs. I won't go much in detail as they are given on sony website. One thing I liked is that it has Optical Output audio !
1. Initially before the software updates, youtube app had lots of issues such as crashing and the Media Player not responding.
2. Updates have fixed many of the things, however the entire User Interface could have been better. It is still sluggish and need time to get acquainted.
Now that it is for Rs. 42900, I would say go for it. It is very good product by Sony. You won't regret a bit
Should say the best Smart Full HD 32" TV in the market so far
by Raghu Bhagavatula on 2014-09-02
After a good long research and wait for a bigger TV, came across Bravia 32W700B on flipkart. I'm in love with 1080P full HD TV because of the clarity I see from the bluray discs (Planet Earth Series being my all time favorite)
My requirements for a new TV
1. Full HD
2. Slim design
3. More than one HDMI ports
4. Optical audio output (I've a Bose Solo Audio system)
5. Under 30K budget
Sony 32W700B was of instant love as it is probably the only 32" TV out there in the market with 4 HDMI, Optical Audio out. Trust me Audio output off the optical is a must if one has a beautiful audio system like my Bose Solo. Many other brands actually don't give Optical Audio for a 32" TV. Smart TV is an icing on the cake for this TV. I'm not that much interested on a smart TV as I already own a Chromecast. But a price tag of 42K was very much over my budget and hence I decided to postpone my buy till the prices are reduced further.
But Flipkart (as always) has amazed and surprised me with the exchange offer of 10K for any working LCD/LED TV. This offer might not excite 90 out of 100 buyers but 10K for my 22" Samsung LCD Full HD TV, which I bought it for 14K three years ago is a lottery. I immediately purchased it with the exchange offer for 32K which is perfect as it fits my budget and satisfies all my requirements. Thanks flipkart for this amazing tailer-made-feel-like offer. Also as promised was delivered the next working day in my desired time frame was great. Sony installation team for a change was lazy in my case and didn't show up till 3 days following the delivery. Either ways I installed it myself.
Now with about two weeks of usage, I surely can say, this is probably my best purchase of the year.
1. Amazing Picture quality. X-Reality Pro is a awesome feature. Makes SD quality look HD.
2. Good decent sound from the TV. (Mine is great with Bose)
3. Four HDMI ports
4. Smart TV and good list of apps on SEN (although the apps needs to be updated with many more)
5. Football mode is excellent. This actually reduces the background noise from the game
6. Virtual TV remote (using the app "TV SideView" available for both IOS and Android devices)
1. Connectivity to Internet and SEN is little slow. Also many a times the apps get stuck and take forever to load and it becomes frozen and impossible for even going back to a different screen. Should either restart the TV or wait forever till everything gets back to normal. May be it requires a software update.
Thus said, I 100% recommend this product to everyone who are out looking to upgrade to a new 32". This is the best one in the market at this time. Hope this is helpful and enjoy your new purchase.
Excellent Picture and Superb Sound Quality. Scores less on compatibility
by Sudhir on 2014-12-13
First things first.
Verdict: Buy this TV if superb picture quality and amazing sound are your priorities.
* fantastic picture quality
* Superb sound (1 additional star for this, when I compare it with others)
* Smart TV features are very useful, and I didn't find any lag on 2Mbps broadband wifi
* It doesn't connect to most of the smartphones.
* It doesn't play all major video formats directly through USB.
More about Cons:
* It connects "only to Miracast compatible" phones. And most of the phones aren't Miracast compatible. [Sony should clearly state it somewhere, rather than hiding it in finer prints].
* I found it surprising when it didn't play AVI, and keeps showing 'Unsupported content' for MKV files. Come on Sony, these are widely used formats. Even my 8 year old Sony DVD player plays those formats very well. Sony really sucks, when it comes to supporting wider file formats.
Let not these 2 limitation, make you entirely biased against this product, because when I go for buying a TV, picture and sound are my first priorities. Anyway I download movies in mp4 formats and for rest of the formats even the Rs.400/- HDMI cable can play it on your Sony TV.
So these aren't major minus points for me. :-)
Other TVs are good in covering up these limitations but they score less primarily in sound quality and a little bit in picture quality too.
* Go for Sony Bravia, if you are looking for fantastic picture quality and amazing sound. * Go for others if smartphone compatibility and file-formats are also your priorities, and you are okay to sacrifice a little on picture and sound.
Excellent delivery, superb pricing, [I got 10% disc for ordering through mobile app, 4000/- off for a very old LG TV exchange, and 750/- off for using SBI card]. It was a good deal.
And I got product delivered within 18 hours of ordering.
That's really a great experience.
I had ensured to raise a ticket in time and follow-up with the support guy to come in 24 hours of delivery and install it. Anyway, Flipkart does that for you, but if you take a snapshot of your invoice and warranty card and raise a ticket to Sony with those attachments, it happens even more faster. I got it installed within 24 hours, of product delivery.
Now this is something beyond usual Pros and Cons:
My viewing distance is 9 to 10 feet.
I had been doing a research of buying a new LED/Plasma TV for long.
I love Plasmas, but unfortunately Panasonic has stopped producing them. And I didn't find Samsung and LG Plasmas were that good, and especially scoring less on sound-quality.
So I started looking for LED TVs.
My experience with Sony has been very good so far. For quality I have relied on Sony blindly.
I still have :
Sony Trinitron TV [working for past 11 years]
Sony DVD player [working for past 8 years]
Sony handycam [working for past 13 years. But I've stopped using it as cameras/mobiles are doing that job now]
Sony 4-in-one - FM/Casette/MP3-CD/USB working for 7 years.
All of these instruments are working without any service/support/repair need.
But honestly, due to price difference, my initial choice was going towards Samsung and LG for TV. Later on when I compared picture and 'especially sound', I found other models score lower than Sony in these 2 areas. So I bought Sony Bravia. Now everyday I feel that it was worth spending few bucks.
Undoubtedly this new Sony Bravia too, has delivered unbeatable picture and sound quality. I'm very very happy to own it.
So buy Sony, "Go for the Best" and enjoy the experience every-day.
by Akshay Borkar on 2014-10-14
The TV is extremely good in every feature, especially if you have a Full HD connection, the HD channels look literately like a BluRay print.
I have an old Sony Home theatre which is no longer compatible with this TV (was compatible with my previous Sony LCD which I exchanged for this one)
The only Con is that the TV is extremely slow when it comes to internet features, The Apps load very slowly.
Facebook, Instagram, Browser,etc start-up time is very slow, but once loaded everything works fine.
Even YouTube takes time, But once you play a video it streams without buffering. Also no option to control quality of video steaming in the YouTube app
Even the inbuilt media player for playing media on your USB device is very slow to read the content. Don't even think of connecting a HDD, I connected my 1 TB HDD, it took ages to read everything. (This is not the case with my bedroom Sony LCD, instead of media player it has a file manger view, so it loads one folder at a time thus making it fast)
But once you play a video on the USB it will run without any lag.
So if the above mentioned issues are okay with you then go for it because the TV is mind blowing.
only one word "awesome"
by Abhishek Panwar on 2014-07-05
i am writing this review after one and a half months.let me tell you that i have only one word for this tv i.e awesome in every aspect.its truly a smart tv.m not gonna get into the details as you can see yourself anywhere on the net.but accoding to me:
picture quality : 5/5 it mesmerises you.
i have seen hd quality movies on this like avengers and 300 prt2 and the experience was totally out of this world.
sound quality : 4.5/5 its crisp and clear and sufficently loud.
other awesome features; wifi connectivity i can surf the net,play youtube videos and many more.
one of the best features i liked is screen mirroring.i can connect my lappy and play games in hd or i can connct my phone to it.also to mention i can control my tv with my phone directly using sony tv app and it can also be used as a mouse to surf the web.
flipkart delivery and service :5/5 no need to mention these guys are great and they value their customers.tv got delivered the next day after ordering.
final verdict : go for it.it's surely a value for money.bit expensive but you wont regret it as its from the king of entertainment brand"sony".
Best 32inch Led Tv in the World !
by Joseph%20 Ignatius on 2014-05-21
Best 32 INCH TV in the world,
It has got X-REALITY PRO chip which enhances the picture.
Excellent Colors Reproduction and Picture Quality.
Bass Reflex Speakers Builtin has top class sound and also s-master digital amp
you can download Dixiechicks video "Cowboy Take me away" from youtube which is 1280*720p and see it for your self
I have a older model which is w670a which has same specification of this Tv.
by Sanjay Chowdhury on 2014-05-31
I have purchased this tv from our local store, and believe me friends video quality is just mind blowing but I personal feel that audio is not so strong.... but yes audio is clear and even you maximize sound to 100 you will not hear any crack or any distortion.... and yes we must not forget 1 speaker is of 8 watts means 2 speaker is of 16 watts so sound won't be that great.... but yes it is better than any other built in speaker I heard in our local store.
Sony gives maximum ports.... 4 hdmi and 2 usb in full hd tv... you will not find so many ports in this range... that least I didn't found....
Pros: Video Quality.
Built in Wifi
Con: I personal feel that speakers needs more wattage at least 15 watt per speaker means 30 watts for 2 speaker .
Remote is not handy
Overall: Best product.... Value for money.....
by Shubham Gantayat on 2014-05-11
Nice TV. As we know LED are Better than LCD and 32 inch is a standard size too.And Whats the Brand name ? Ohh it's Sony ! If you are buying a T.V then this is a must buy T.V for you !! And the awesome thing is that Wi-Fi is in-buith in this T.V. , supports a lots of video formats , full HD and you can share photos with the help of Internet !!
by sushil Goel on 2015-05-21
Its surprise to see that temper products are getting sold at Flip kart . The delivery guy advice me to check the breakage on screen if any . The moment I opened the box its surprised . There was LG Product inside Sony Box . How come ??
Sony company won't pack LG product in there Box that means Flip kart always opened the box and add inferior product/local product in the box .
Till time there is no answer from Flip kart they just refund the money . Guys be careful when you use Flipchart . I Won't recommend to buy the product from Flip kart if there is problem they have to admit and come forward with written explanation why this has happen .
I am going to complain Sony India with video clipping and pictures with me to black list Flip kart for delivering Sony products .
View all 142 Reviews